PVB Tower Charts, Sales Date and more!!!

Hello all, new here but have been reading a lot.
I keep seeing people mentioning $225/point, but my guide recently emailed a confirmation that the new Poly will be $250/point.
Am i missing something?

First of all, I totally appreciate everyone on here who does so much forensic work! Looking at you, @maui22, @ehhh, @Sandisw, @Cabius, and others. I love that you guys comb through the filings to come up with points charts, blueprints, water reports, etc. I am curious about Reflections activity!

Second, if the PIT is $225pp, MB +/-$20pp, and what kind of developer discount are you expecting for 150, 200, 250, and 300 points?

Is there a Welcome Home credit they offered, too, of $2-$3k, or am I misremembering? Was that if you already had a cash stay booked somewhere that could get converted to a points stay or something?

Basically, at $225pp, -$20 MB, -$10/$15/$20/$25pp depending on how many points you buy, are we thinking it gets to $175 or $185, or is that too optimistic?
I think it's going to be between $180 and $185 at 150 pts.

I have not posted here for quite sometime and don't wish to search through hours of a thread so quick question. Will the existing Poly owners also own at the new tower?

Thanks in advance

Are you asking if existing PVB owners have home resort advantage for the tower rooms? Yes.

But, what someone actually owns is a piece of the unit they are deeded. Current owners are deeded to the original longhouses or a bungalow.

Those buying or adding on now will be deeded to the new tower. But, as mentioned, it doesn’t change the home resort aspect.

Are any guides giving hints about incentives (such as, why don't you wait until next week before locking in RIV)?
They won’t have that info until the day before.

And, they won’t really tell you because if what comes out doesn’t work for the potential buyer it could cause an issue.

Hello all, new here but have been reading a lot.
I keep seeing people mentioning $225/point, but my guide recently emailed a confirmation that the new Poly will be $250/point.
Am i missing something?
Your “shady” guide is missing something. lol

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest