• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS Questions

etwinchester

DIS Veteran
I've never eaten onsite at Disney and had a few questions.

Do you need PS reservations for Chef Mickey's, Ohana's, and Coral Reef? Also, how far in advance do you need for those?

I normally would wait till the day to see what we are in the mood for, but this is WDW and it seems that Ressies may be needed...

When are you planning to go? this would give us an idea of how busy it will be. By the way, reservations or priority seatings open up 90 days before the day you wish to dine.

Claire

Sorry, I have just looked at your counter!! I would suggest putting your meals in priority order and ring the 90 days before for the one you absolutely don't want to miss. By your list, I would pick Chef Mickey's as top. The others could probably be booked as and when you know what day you're doing what. In other words, work around the one you really want!
I ate at Coral Reef a couple of years ago and the food was out of this world. However, the serving left me a little cold, maybe because I had young children with me, and it struck me more as a place for a smarter meal.( I'm sure someone out there disagrees.)
It still gets a B though, for the food and the huge glass wall into the tank.

Hope all this helps,
Claire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter