problems with tickets

Chica650

Earning My Ears
Saturday night I got onto www.disneymeetings.com and ordered 3 day park hopper passes for my family and my husband's family. When I was done entering my credit card info and all that good stuff, I got a message that said, "Due to system availability, your order has not yet been processed. We will send you an e-mail to confirm your order once it has been processed." (something to that effect) I STILL have not yet received and e-mail from them, PLUS I sent an e-mail to them ASKING them why I hadn't heard anything and they haven't replied to THAT one either. :( Has anyone else had any dealings with buying the convention tickets? Anxiously awaiting a reply HERE or a reply from DISNEY. :)

There's a phone number on the Disney Meetings web page: 321-939-7129. Have you tried to call?

If that doesn't work, can you contact your meeting organizer for help- the person on your end who set up the meeting and arranged for the tickets?

Those tickets are meant for guests attending conventions and their families. Are you or anyone in your family attending a convention while you are there? :confused: If so, your company should have the name of a Disney representative you can call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter