Problem with Tigger

It's so obvious what this whole thing is about.

First, they just wanted an apology. Now, big surprise, the kid's neck is hurting and they've contacted an attorney.

Pathetic.

Its obvious by dad's own video that the "little angel" did something that made Tiger Jumb then he tried to stop the "little angel" by closing his hand under his arm, when that didn't work he spun around trying to dislodge the "little angel"s grip.

The parents are pathedic, the Media should be ashamed of themselves - once again instead of reporting what is actually going on, they are doing all they can to make this quite a sensational article,slanting it to make Tiger all Big & Bad. Surprised they haven't accused Tiger of eating the young.....anything to sell an ad and increase their ratings it no longer matters what the truth is.

Hope the powers-that-be at disney are able to see thru this and not fire the cm. Perhaps Tiger should sue these people for Defamation of charactor and loss of wages.

The family saved for 5 years for this trip. Maybe they found a quicker way to go again. ;)

Saw it on Inside Edition. Something was going on behind Tiggers back.

This "sue happy" family is making fools of themselves. I saw an interview with the dad and son after it happened, there was no bruising, it wasn't red, NADA! If the "punch" had been an intended "punch" there would have been some evidence of it later! This was a sceme by the family to make money off this trip, instead of spend it. The kid was being a jerk.....and if you ask me, the Dad was behind it. This episode really is sad and you all know what is going to come of this....it's going to put an end to the character meet and great for our families. As for the CM, I think we need to rally behind this guy and support him and Disney. We all know Disney will settle, but it is because it's cheaper to pay this family off instead of battling them in court, but this CM better not loose his job over it!

LONG LIVE TIGGER! :-)

This is rediculous! These people really think that this 'Tigger' would beat up a kid in front of tons of people!! First of all, I don't know personally, but being in a costume like that, you probably can't see anything!
I couldn't believe that video and how the father is reacting. It's an obvious mistake that wasn't on purpose! They are making such a big deal out of it, they probably want money.
IMHO

That's it! Watch out!

I'm keeping my kids away from those "Winnie the Pooh" Characters. Obviously, Christopher Robbin is the "Tony Soprano" of the crew, and Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, Gopher are the nicknames of his henchmen.

Sorry...

Seriously, though. I once wore a Pooh Costume (the longest, hottest two hours of my life) and I couldn't have hit a barn door with my best right cross.

It appears to me that Tigger was having some very typical horseplay with a young man who shows no signs of harm. What would a photo with Goofy be without his hand over Dad's Face?

DW just asked...what did the family do for the rest of the day? Did they continue their day at the park? Or, did they return to the hotel, to nurse their emotionally and physically injured son?

We live in a crazy world. Perhaps in the future no physical contact will be allowed between cast members and guests. Wouldn't THAT be a magical ending to this story?

I think the parents are looking for easy money that is all. The 14 year old boy was definitely doing something behind Tiggers head. I have seen them, teenagers, doing that to be funny. Tigger looked like he was losing his balance and was trying to catch him self and accidently brushed the teenagers face. They really can't see very good when things are close to them. I would be ashamed to even have that come out in the news. I don't think the CM should lose his/her job or even have a day off with out pay.
Yaking:

The video shows a young boy with a mischievious smile then a CM moves quickly in a few directions. The arms interlock for some reason and then the hand is swung around. Gee if the CM is 31 and punched this brat I think the kid would have gone over the fence, let alone I have seen enough punches and I think his glasses would have gotten broken and it would have done some skin damage.Sounds to me like somebody is looking for a free vacation. Keep the CM:cool1: I think the kid was coached.:cheer2:

If you watch the video that "I got you im a bratt" smile never come off his face and when tigger "brushes his face with the paw" if he was in any kind of pain dont you think even a slight grimace would come over his face, even if it was for a second?

I saw that evil little grin too. He was definately trying to disrobe Tigger:scared1: Wouldn't it be funny if the big bad Tigger CM turned out to be a tiny little woman. Surely Disney has security cameras around that can show the real story.

I think the parents are looking for easy money that is all. The 14 year old boy was definitely doing something behind Tiggers head. I have seen them, teenagers, doing that to be funny. Tigger looked like he was losing his balance and was trying to catch him self and accidently brushed the teenagers face. They really can't see very good when things are close to them. I would be ashamed to even have that come out in the news. I don't think the CM should lose his/her job or even have a day off with out pay.
Yaking:
That was my thought too. I think they set it up to try to extort money from Disney. Greed.

LOL! "This big cat.. .just couldn't keep his paws to himself!"

It looks like he was just messing around with him (looks like the kid probably said something ignorant, and he's obviously saying he didnt to the news to get his parents some quick cash)....the kid hit him back. That totally wasn't a hit/punch.

I agree with you guys. Like Tigger would "beat this kid up" in front of his parent's video camera. Some people will do *ANYTHING* for their 5 minute of fame, and/or a free vacation.

Did you all see that they have the incident report on this website? Wow! They posted the family's phone numbers and addresses!

http://www.local6.com/download/2007/0108/10698289.pdf

:rotfl2:

Seriously though.....if the incident was premeditated and encouraged by the parents, they deserve to have their personal information plastered all over the Internet. Maybe then, they'll reconsider making false statements and drawing attention to themselves. I bet they're at home right now, screening phone calls from Tigger supporters. Heck, they probably have the phone off the hook! I really hate these kinds of folks. Just imagine the message they're sending to their children. Then, their children grow up to be just like them. It's a never-ending circle. I hope they get nothing. And if Tigger was innocent, I hope he goes after THEM for whatever he can get. These people need to learn that this is wrong. Follow the rules. It's that simple and it's not hard to do. It saddens me that they chose to do this at WDW. Those parents are really sick.:sad2:

Did you all see that they have the incident report on this website? Wow! They posted the family's phone numbers and addresses!

http://www.local6.com/download/2007/0108/10698289.pdf

LOL....you know darn well these ppl are going to get phone calls out the wazoo let alone the folks who will be visiting his house..Lordy this guy picked the wrong company to mess with. Disney's fanbase is very loyal as opposed to say Ronald Mcdonald doing this to a teen.(no offense to ronald's fans.:goodvibes )

If the kid was doing something to his costume or tugging at his head, poor Tigger had no place to go. Tigger was against the curb of the walkway with his back against the fence and had the mother kneeling in front of him. I really hope this story is over before it really gets started and I hope we see video (Disney security video) defending this poor CM as much as we are seeing the families video!

That kid's grin/laugh just bugs me.

I hope the Monaco family from Greenville, New Hampshire receives ZILCH from Disney!

At the same time, I pray that said family is barred from setting foot on any Disney owned property for the next 100 years!

The "kid" in question was obviously doing something behind Tiggers back AND hit Tigger on top of the head. :mad:

Tigger would be just to seek his/her own attorney!

Why did this guy wait almost 10 hours to speak to police? They cant be that back logged.

I would like to know the mother's take on this(presuming of course the woman in the pic is the mom)

anything for a buck, this guy should be ashamed of himself. i saw the interview on tv, he said he took his son to the hospital the next day because of soreness in the neck, nothing like making your son look like a wimp so he can some quick money, the more i see this the more mad i get. Seems strange that if it was that bad how come he kept taping it. i hope the little punk gets laughed out of school. see how much he smirks then!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter