Private transportation in San Juan

tgarre06

DIS Veteran
We have a 3 year old that is going to need a car seat when we travel in San Juan to the hotel and to the port. Our older daughter can get away without one. Can anyone recommend a reliable private transportation company that would provide car seats or allow us to use ours? DCL transport is $80 each way. At this cost I'd rather just have my own private transportation. TIA!

Puerto Go Shuttle has car seats and kids are free when paying for an accompanying adult fare. We used them to get from hotel to port and they were great.

Do you remember if it was less than DCL?
We did the private SUV from Marriott Isla Verde, 2 adults, 2 kids, and it was $85. I don’t think the Disney transfer was an option for us. I’m pretty sure they only do it with one or two hotels in the area, and they weren’t open yet when we went in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter