Private and romatic spots at Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea?

Agent 86

DIS Veteran
Dear all,

Would anyone be able to recommend some private/secluded and romantic spots at Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea as a possible location for a proposal.

The main criteria is that it is as private/secluded as possible as neither of us would be keen on a "public" proposal. And obviously, it would be preferable if it was in a romantic location as opposed to say ... Toontown.

We're not staying on site, so the Disney hotels aren't an option. And I would prefer it to be inside one of the parks, as opposed to any of the surrounds.

Any and all suggestions would be welcome.

The front deck of the S.S. Columbia usually is deserted, and has a nice view of the park and the bay.

Maybe the lighthouse in Cape Cod during the day? You might get lucky and have it to yourselves, especially in the early morning. Great view of the ocean and has a nice classic background.

The top of Fortress Exploration could be pretty deserted as well depending on the time of day (in between big events like Fantasmic and the fireworks) and you get a nice view of Mediterranean Harbor.

Incidentally, I now can’t get the concept of a Toontown/Roger Rabbit-style proposal out of my head:

“Do you want to marry me?”
“I don’t”
“You do.”
“I don’t.”
“You DON’T.”
“I do.”
“You DON’T.”
“Listen, when I say I want to marry you, I DO!”

Thanks Ebiten.

The top of Fortress Exploration is another great suggestion. I'd be a little wary about the lighthouse as, in my previous (limited) experience, there are normally people milling about that area taking photos, etc.

@ jsilvers - I'm hoping that it will go a little better than that!

The Venice area of the Mediterranean Harbor might be a good spot depending on crowds. We went back there at night and were the only people there. It's very pretty with the water and the lights strung overhead, and would be especially nice if you could go up on the bridge for the proposal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter