• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Storybook Breakfast--for a little boy?

GADISNEYGIRL

<font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple
Our DS (2 1/2 at trip time) loves the Princesses. He says they are "very pretty". ;) We think he would enjoy this breakfast... but are we silly to take a little boy to a Princess breakfast? I know they will probably be overrun with little girls, surely they need a few "princes" there, too?

It would be a great idea to take him.

I bet the Princesses will make a big fuss over him and he will feel real special:D

I am very surprised by all the comments lately that PSB and (or) Cinderella's breakfast is for "girls". I think if your son likes the princesses the take him. We also saw Peter Pan, Alladin and I believe Prince Charming (at Cinderella's). My sons are now 17 and 11 and we've been to each of the breakfasts several times. My sons have enjoyed both of the breakfast each time and when making our PSs for our trip in August, the 11 year old asked to go to the PSB.

True, there may be more girls than boys, but we've seen alot of boys each time we go. And I'm sure there are boys who would consider those breakfasts "girls's stuff", but alot don't. Do what you think he will enjoy. :D

Oh, and the Fairy Godmother is delightful if you get to meet her somewhere.

My little boy sure has enjoyed himself everytime we've dined with the princesses! They make a HUGE fuss over him, calling him "Prince Zane" and smothering him with cherry red and bright pink kisses (which may NOT be touched!)

He's "all boy" and denounces "girl stuff" routinely, but he digs those pretty princesses! I have two more little boys now, and I'm sure we'll be taking them to see the girls as well. Go and enjoy!

Thanks for the affirmation...mine is also "all boy", but he is already quite the ladies' man...we thought he would really enjoy all the attention from the beauties. Not sure who is more excited, DS or DH!! I'll be sure to take extra camera batteries for that morning!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

My DS age 6 begged me to do PS for CRT. He wants to see the castle! I think both my boys enjoy seeing the princesses. We have a DD age 2, so we do both boy and girl character meals, but the boys don't seem to make a fuss about the princess meals at all. I think it's great for them to be well rounded!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :crazy: pirate: princess:

When we went to the princess breakfast it was me, my DH, my DS-16, DS,14 and DS-11.
I was the only girl! ;)

Ya know what....not a single one of them minded being there one bit!!!!

My gosh, there was the CUTEST little boy at the table next to us when we ate there, who LOVED those princesses and they doted on him like crazy. Tons and tons of great pics were taken of him with them =) It's not silly at ALL!

Are you only planning to do the Storybook breakfast in Restaurant Akershus? IMHO, if I had the choice, I'd try first for the Cinderella's Once Upon a Time breakfast in the castle. I've eaten in both restaurants, and the atmosphere in Cinderella's castle is so cool, from waiting downstairs and talking to the Fairy Godmother, to climbing those little curved stairs, to the grandeur upstairs. If you do try for Cindy's and don't get it, immediately ask for the other one!

Oh, and ditto on taking your little prince to breakfast. The Magic works on both genders!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter