Princess Sofia Dress in the parks

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
Sorry if this is the wrong place but wanted to see if anyone has seen Princess Sofia dress at disney world. We will be there this weekend and I saw it at disneystore.com and told her she could get it when we are there but I called World of Disney and they said they don't carry it wondered if it was any where at Disney World. TIA!

The only Sofia related merchandise I found last week was a pin. I asked at castle couture and the emporium.

This may or may not be helpful, but I saw a Sofia dress at my local Disney Store in the mall last week - if you have one near you maybe you could pick up the dress and bring it to WDW?

I wish! I have been on the disney sstore site every day looking for a sofia dress! There is a HUGE shortage of them apparently. I am hoping they get this problem fixed before my trip in May. I have looked at the etsy dresses and have thought about getting one but I would really like the official disney version.

The same question was asked on the Disney Store facebook page and the answer was no Sophia items at the parks yet.

The dress, amulet and tiara were released online but are now sold out. Sad thing is they sold out there before the majority of Disney Stores even got their shipments of them in. Very few stores received them. Amazing considering that online there was a two-item max on Sophia merch.

Sorry if this is the wrong place but wanted to see if anyone has seen Princess Sofia dress at disney world. We will be there this weekend and I saw it at disneystore.com and told her she could get it when we are there but I called World of Disney and they said they don't carry it wondered if it was any where at Disney World. TIA!

They have had the dress at the Disney Stores and online, but it isn't in the parks yet. It keeps selling out online, sometimes within a few hours of it being put up. This might change once Sophia the First arrives in the parks later this month.

Our daughter wanted a Sofia dress and amulet for Christmas. An internet search showed that that wasn't going to happen. So we got her this dress:

7bd3c98e-1459-4169-840c-45c2cdc99ce3.jpg

and this necklace:

9972f6d9-e455-450e-9daa-6ed10ef113a0.jpg

She couldn't care less that it's not the actual dress and amulet from the movie. She loves them.

Most stores are sold out or haven't received any yet. They're not even showing g up online anymore. As far as I know nothing has showed up yet at he parks. You can email personal.shoppers@disneystore.com and they'll do a search throughout all their store inventory to try and find you one. I was able to get a 5/6 one on the second store she found for me. I ordered it Friday and got it Tuesday and they'll ship to your resort if you need them too.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I was just at my Disney Store today (Mall of America) and they had a LOT of the dresses. they sell quickly, especially the bigger sizes, but they are out there. I even got an amulet. I thought there wouldn't be anything and I was surprised. They said they were getting stocked kind of regularly and have been receiving calls from all over the country.

I was just at my Disney Store today (Mall of America) and they had a LOT of the dresses. they sell quickly, especially the bigger sizes, but they are out there. I even got an amulet. I thought there wouldn't be anything and I was surprised. They said they were getting stocked kind of regularly and have been receiving calls from all over the country.[/Q

how large of sizes did they have? over a 5/6

I was just at my Disney Store today (Mall of America) and they had a LOT of the dresses. they sell quickly, especially the bigger sizes, but they are out there. I even got an amulet. I thought there wouldn't be anything and I was surprised. They said they were getting stocked kind of regularly and have been receiving calls from all over the country.[/Q

how large of sizes did they have? over a 5/6

No, 5/6 was the biggest size. And I grabbed the last one. They said that sells out faster than any of the others.

But they did have the nightgowns in larger sizes, so that's weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest