Princess Kate Picture "Kill Notice "

I guess Kate was seen this past weekend at a farm shop with William. It's reported that she looked healthy and happy. There were however no photographs, but numerous people claimed to have seen her. They say this should put an end to all the speculation.
What? With no photos? In this day and age when everyone has a camera in their pocket? Nope. Not buying it.

What? With no photos? In this day and age when everyone has a camera in their pocket? Nope. Not buying it.

Exactly! When the ONE thing that would squash all the wondering and speculation would be to a REAL photo or short video of Kate's face out in public, she's "out and about" with NO photo??? Not buying it. William was there with a stand-in look-a-like.

Reports are that when Buckingham Palace made the announcement of Kate's abdominal surgery, they said she wouldn't likely be back to Royal duties until some time in March. NOW, Buckingham Palace says the earliest she may be back is June.

I'm now wondering if Kate's abdominal surgery was actually facial surgery. Maybe she thought she needed some plastic surgery touch up? Only something went wrong. And she's needed yet another procedure or two to correct her face. And all this time, her FACE is not seen in public to give her a chance to heal. :confused3

Why NOT show her face just ONCE? No sunglasses behind a car windshield, no side photo with her face hidden, no bad photoshopped photo with her head much larger than George's, no people saying they saw her with no real PROOF it's really her.

If she's well enough to walk around a garden shop, then she's well enough to stand on that balcony at Buckingham Palace and wave at the public for 2 seconds for a LIVE video shot.

I think at this point that's the ONLY thing (or something similar,) that will END all this wondering what is going on with her.

She's clearly balancing the books at long at last for all the attention her sister got at Kate's wedding. She's gotten a BBL and now realizes just how daunting a prospect it is to completely retool her wardrobe to accommodate her new figure, hence the need for extra time before resuming her post at the salt mines.

If the rumor mill is just gonna run amuck, may as well do so at full volume. It's not like they're actually real human beings anyway.

They were clarifying on the news that they did not mean Easter DAY, they meant the end of Easter holiday which is mid-April.

I guess there are pictures of her out and about this past weekend so it seems all is well.

Thanks for the clarification, as the Church of England celebrates Easter on MARCH 31 of this year,

Thanks for the clarification, as the Church of England celebrates Easter on MARCH 31 of this year,

On the news they were making sure people would not expect her back to her royal duties right after the Easter holiday They said mid April. Who knows though, the Palace could over rule that and make it later.

Easter Monday is the 1st April and the school holiday runs all that week.

ford family

There is an Easter Monday too? :oops: Off to Google. . .

Ah, we (lapsed) Catholics call it something else or don't celebrate it at all.

It has been "known" in royal circles that the "commoners" that live near or on their estates are actually pretty respectful and protective and make it no big deal when they are spotted. this is why we rarely see any photos of school runs, school events or other shopping and out and about trips. they actually do, do some normal stuff to but have never been hounded. This is also part of the agreement they have with the press about hands off the kids. Kate was out at some music festival a year ago and it was "reported" she attended and only just now somebody released a photo shot of her there. As we all know now, somebody did film them from inside their car.

but those in the store or outside didnt care. Her not showing face is only a big deal on the social media sites and gossip channels. She is acting just like they officially announced she would back in Jan.

It has been "known" in royal circles that the "commoners" that live near or on their estates are actually pretty respectful and protective and make it no big deal when they are spotted. this is why we rarely see any photos of school runs, school events or other shopping and out and about trips. they actually do, do some normal stuff to but have never been hounded. This is also part of the agreement they have with the press about hands off the kids. Kate was out at some music festival a year ago and it was "reported" she attended and only just now somebody released a photo shot of her there. As we all know now, somebody did film them from inside their car.

but those in the store or outside didnt care. Her not showing face is only a big deal on the social media sites and gossip channels. She is acting just like they officially announced she would back in Jan.
Normally I could see that. But I think with all the focus on Kate's well being right now, I still can't believe nobody would pull out a phone.

Regardless, I have seen video on TMZ since I posted originally, so now we can all move on to whether it's really her. Lol.

Yup in Germany an official holiday.. Everyting is closed good friday, open a bit on Saturday and close sunday and Monday. We love it.. a super long paid weekend.
Same in the Netherlands. Most offices and schools close for Friday and Monday.

In NL, most stores stay open (Bible Belt excepted), maybe some adjusted hours. Tradition is to go to furniture stores like Ikea on Easter Monday. Years ago they were the only stores to open on Easter Monday, so the only thing to do that day 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter