Princess costumes for girls... what for boys?

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
I am sneaking a princess costume into our suitcases for my 61/2yr old (who says she isnt interested buy may change her mind)... what have you parents of boys done special for them? I need ideas please for a just turned 4 yr old! Pirate maybe? pirate: THANKS!!!

They have pirate stuff there. I have a 4 year old godchild that I have taken and always wants to be dressed as Prince Phillip but, can't find anything. I have seen the pirate stuff and swords there.

My dh was Peter Pan for his 4th b-day at WDW. We got his hair cut on main street, so it was all spiked and sparkly - then we had breakfast at Cindy's. He couldn't have been happier!

My daughter has a divine Sully costume, with tail, it is so cuddly, I have seen boys in this costume as he is a boy

My 7yo has the most adorable Stitch costume. Don't think he's going to wear it though, as it will probably be too warm for most of the day.

Both my little princes, 2.5 yo and 15 mths when we went to Disney in October, were Peter Pans. Very cute and lightweight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter