Princess Breakfast

julie t

Mouseketeer
We are going to try to get a res at Cindy's Royal Table. As a backup, we also are reserving a table at the new princess breakfast at Epcot. However, we have heard people say that all of the princesses except Cinderella, her prince and the fairy Godmother, are now at Epcot. If we are fortunate to get the breakfast at MK, although we want to see Cinderella, we will be disappointed if she is the only princess. Can anyone verify if this is the new way that these 2 breakfasts will be? Thanks!!

Julie

I believe the rule is, that there is only 1 set of face characters per day at EACH park. Therefore EPCOT can have the same princesses as MK, and MGM. I know I have seen different Snow Whites at each park on the same day. However, supposedly the Jassime and Mary Poppins you see at the EPCOT breakfast will be the same one you see all day in the World Showcase meet and greets.

Also, I believe the only reason you won't see Cindy, Mom, and the prince at the new breakfast, is to maintain the integrity of the Castle. Just my guess.

Julie T,
from what I've read, Cinderella isn't the only princess at the Castle, it's just she (and I believe ariel?) will never be in Epcot.
I think this is what you're asking?
I agree with boylovesbuzz, I'm sure this is just to keep the Castle a special place to go.
Good luck with the PS!:D

I went to both breakfasts at the end of July.

Princesses are the same at each with the exception of:

CRT has Cinderella and fairy Godmother and
Epcot PSB has Jasmine instead.

Both had Mary Poppins, Belle, Snow white, Sleeping Beauty.

Rest assured that there will be about 5 princesses at each breakfast. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter