Priceline Questions

On my current reservation charge shows as Priceline. You can add a card during online check in. MDE gives you a number to call for changes or you can cancel through Priceline.

Hi all! Sorry if this is the wrong thread, please let me know if so. But I’m looking into booking a Disney resort through Priceline as the price comes out cheaper on there for me. We’re looking to do either All Star Music or POP. But I have three questions:

1. What does the charge show up as on the bank statement? Will it say Priceline or will it say WDW Resorts/ASMU/POP? I’m with Bank of America if that makes a difference.

2. If I want to pay with one card on Priceline but use a different one for charges to the room/deposit fee, can I do that? And would I need to specify with Priceline or can I do that during online check in on MDE?

3. If I end up wanting to upgrade my room or switch hotels, and have the reservation linked to MDE, can I change it with Disney? Or do I need to speak with Priceline again?

Thank you for any and all help
For #3, make sure the rate you are booking can be changed. Many of Priceline reservations, especially for the lower rates, can’t be cancelled or changed. Well, you can cancel but you won’t be refunded. Once it’s made, that’s it. It’s the reason the prices are a lot lower. It’s a lot more restricted than if you book directly through Disney.

For #3, make sure the rate you are booking can be changed. Many of Priceline reservations, especially for the lower rates, can’t be cancelled or changed. Well, you can cancel but you won’t be refunded. Once it’s made, that’s it. It’s the reason the prices are a lot lower. It’s a lot more restricted than if you book directly through Disney.
I didn't know this. So it must say Free Cancellation, correct?

I didn't know this. So it must say Free Cancellation, correct?
Definitely read the terms and conditions associated with the rate. Some can be changed or refunded, others not. And sometimes it’s run of the house rooms, which means whatever the hotel wants to assign you, generally a less desirable room. The better the deal, the more likely it’s non refundable. However, you can absolutely get some great rates!

Definitely read the terms and conditions associated with the rate. Some can be changed or refunded, others not. And sometimes it’s run of the house rooms, which means whatever the hotel wants to assign you, generally a less desirable room. The better the deal, the more likely it’s non refundable. However, you can absolutely get some great rates!
Thanks. I'll keep a closer eye on them.

On my current reservation charge shows as Priceline. You can add a card during online check in. MDE gives you a number to call for changes or you can cancel through Priceline.
Just wondering, does it give any indication of what hotel it is? For example does it say Priceline Disneys Pop Century or Priceline Orlando, etc.Trying to keep it a surprise for my partner! Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter