Priceline, Disney resorts?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Is Priceline the only 3rd party booking agent that can sell Disney hotels now?

They're definitely still available on Expedia, but availability can be limited. My guess is if you're not seeing the dates you're looking for it's just sold out on that site.

Priceline is offering lower room rates than the WDW site for some resorts. Always worth it to check.

Priceline is the only one I'm seeing consistently listing WDW hotels and no blind booking deals. The ones PL lists aren't always deals, but keep checking - you never know what you might find. I'm seeing some great ones for Universal Hotels for mid-December.

I just nabbed a Coronado Tower water view room for $30 less a night than WDW's 25% discount in September. (Standard Tower View was actually much higher on PL than the water view).

Also have seen a few other WDW hotels Priceline is offering rooms for less too for September.

To add to this....

So last year, I negotiated my existing room rate. It was Thanksgiving and Priceline was offering a Black Friday sale for the next couple of nights. Contacted my hotel (Riverside) and asked them to match it. They found a special offer in the system that was slightly less expensive and offered me that.

If you're like me and work for your living, you probably don't want to have to spend a penny more than you have to. I'm just surprised to see them partnering with Priceline, including in Express Deals.

For this Thanksgiving coming up, I found a lower rate with a better view on Priceline than I did on the Disney site. Was an average of $263 a night with a pool view vs. $268 a night on the Disney site for a standard view.

Was looking at the express deals section. Was eyeing Swan/Dolphin about 8 and then 7 months out from trip. “Oddly”, to the day, at the 6 month out mark, the lower tier rooms at both “sold out” at exactly the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter