Price of Chefs de France Prix-Fixe menu

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the price of the Prix-Fixe menu?
Thanks in advance.

Are there any other Prix-Fixe menus? (other than the BOG dinner that will premier July 27)

Touring Plans says $39.99 plus tax and gratuity. Checked for accuracy and updated last on Jan 25, 2018.
All Ears also says $39.99, as of April 2018.

Haven't eaten at CdF in a long time.

Hope to soon.

Bama Ed

Last edited:

No I mis-read. The OP was asking about CdF and I posted the wrong link. That was why I edited it a couple minutes before you replied. My bad.

Bama Ed

No I mis-read. The OP was asking about CdF and I posted the wrong link. That was why I edited it a couple minutes before you replied. My bad.

Bama Ed
We're all bad at sometime or the other which is how we know when we are good:D:cool:.

we ate there over thanksgiving last year - do yourself a HUGE faovr and don't go - the food was horrible, the whole place smelled like BO and the waitstaf would stand in the corner and just talk to eachother instead of actually doing their job

We just ate at Chefs de France last week. The prix fixe menu is 39.99. We had the beef bourginon and it was really good. The service was a bit slow and not overly friendly but it was adequate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter