Presentation Video

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
When my son applied for the CP in 2010 (he was accepted for SA-2011) he had to go thru the step of watching the e-Presentation Video. Do you have to now?
IS there a e-Presentation Video this time that you are required to watch and get a code from when it is over before you can apply? If so.....Where is the CP e-Presentation Video located on the website?:confused3 Also how far out can you schedule your telephone interview-at least 2 days?

When my son applied for the CP in 2010 (he was accepted for SA-2011) he had to go thru the step of watching the e-Presentation Video. Do you have to now?
IS there a e-Presentation Video this time that you are required to watch and get a code from when it is over before you can apply? If so.....Where is the CP e-Presentation Video located on the website?:confused3 Also how far out can you schedule your telephone interview-at least 2 days?

There is no more required E-presentation video or live presentation requirement. You are free to watch the various videos on the site for more information, or to attend a live presentation near you, even after you've applied, but it is not a requirement like it was back then.

And I know some of the very first people to apply scheduled their interview for the day after, but if there are openings in the next few days, but you don't have a time that works for you, I'm sure they'd be accommodating - they'll be doing interviews for a while, so they don't need to get it done the very next day. I think my first time applying, it was a week after, the next time, three days.

There is no more required E-presentation video or live presentation requirement. You are free to watch the various videos on the site for more information, or to attend a live presentation near you, even after you've applied, but it is not a requirement like it was back then.

And I know some of the very first people to apply scheduled their interview for the day after, but if there are openings in the next few days, but you don't have a time that works for you, I'm sure they'd be accommodating - they'll be doing interviews for a while, so they don't need to get it done the very next day. I think my first time applying, it was a week after, the next time, three days.

Thanks!!!!! The new site seems to have less info than the old site. Maybe it's just getting use to the 'new' and getting familiar with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter