Premium Annual Pass vs. Annual Pass + Water Parks Annual Pass

Skip to my Lou

Welcomed Home annually since 2005
Anything I am missing with the Premium Annual Pass. The family and I don't do the Disney Quest thing, so is there any other "perk" to having the Premium?

Cost breakdown was this, best I can calculate (Figures taken from allears)

Premium Annual Pass - $744.44

Annual Pass $611.31
Water Parks Annual Pass $106.45

So $744.44 vs. $717.76

Any help, greatly appreciated.

With the premium pass you get 20% discount on merchandise instead of only 10. Then again for that extra $30 you would have to spend $300 to make it worth it.

So if you don't want to do disney quest the water park pass may be better

We only do the standard pass. If you think you will spend enough on merchandise, you may want to consider a premium for one person (but again remember, that premium person would need to always be the purchaser).

Personally, I am debating the premium next time for my 17 year old simply because she may wan to go and do the waterparks on her own (we normally do not).

May I point out, since you stayed at BLT, if you are a DVC member, you can get the AP much cheaper. $425/$559 + tax I believe for the standard/premium.

Pre-tax a tourist PAP is $125 more than a regular AP. A water park AP is $99.99 but a combined WP/DQ AP is $129. So the PAP includes both water parks and DQ, as well as a higher discount on merchandise purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter