Premier Vacation Homes or VRBO? Which One would you choose??

NewDisneyLover

Earning My Ears
Hi, We'll be in Florida from July1st-7th. I've narrowed down our house rentals from these two companies, thanks to all the wonderful things i've heard about them on this board. LAst year we stayed at Condo Lodge, didn't like it much and won't be using them again. It was more of a 2 star, this time i'd like somehting that's cleaner with our own pool and 3 star lodging. I'd love to hear about anyone's experience with either of these companies, thanks!!

I was very satisfied with my experience with Premier Homes. As it was my first time renting a vacation home, I felt more secure renting from a company with multiple homes, that had good word of mouth on the DIS boards. We had a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom executive home with a screened-in pool located in the Lindfield's subdivision. Everything was clean, well equipped and spacious.

In August, we rented from Family Leisure Homes. I chose this company despite my good experience with Premier because it was $500 cheaper for my 2-week stay and I knew in advance where the home was located. I was actually able to pick the exact house on the website.

The Family Leisure Home was smaller than our Premier Home and it didn't have the wonderful covered lanai, but I felt I still got my money's worth.

I have not used VRBO, which requires a little more trust.

Hi CDisney !
How are you ?
Just wanted you to know that we do have larger homes with lanai's as well !

NewDisneyLover & anyone else...feel free to ask any specific questions about homes etc.
We do feature all the homes we manage on our web site as we want you to be able to see the actual house you'll be staying in. We believe that it is very important that you know what you are getting !

FLeisure,

We'll be back. I've already started looking at the houses on your website for a late August 2002 trip. In August 2001, it was important for us to know in advance where the house was. I was driving from New York and meeting friends who were flying from Texas. With five kids between us, I didn't want either family to have to wait around for the other. With the lockbox at the house, it was very convenient. Whoever got there first could just get settled in. We're so spoiled now after having all of the space and the pool.

CDisney....glad you enjoyed it.
We do try to help guests as much as possible but if you have any other ideas of making things even smoother, we'd sure like to know.
See you soon....have a great Christmas

We rented from Premier Vacation Homes for our first home rental, and had an excellent experience. Great home, great location. Only downside was a clerk who thought sarcasm was enjoyed by everyone. Not me. When we called back the following year to reserve again, he used his 'humour' on the phone, and so we said to forget it, and rented elsewhere. Nothing wrong with the houses, though.

We rented a 3bdr/2ba villa through vrbo and were absolutely blown away at how beautiful this home was. We had seen pictures, but they didn't compare to the actual house. We were very pleased with our experience and are booking again for next year.

We rented through vrbo. I had alot of contact with both the owners and the local management company in Orlando so I was satisfied everthing was on the "up and up".

BTW: the co was Elite and the lady I dealt with was such a witch I don't know if I'd deal with Elite again. I wonder if something about that type of job makes people mean? lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter