Premier Access worth it week before Easter?

Meggie1129

Earning My Ears
Hello and thank you for your assistance. We will be in DLP for one day, the Monday before Easter (4/3). I am not sure if that is a big holiday week for students then and how busy the park will be. Since we only have one day and want to do both parks, do you think it is worth it to spend the additional $700+ for our family of 4 to buy the Disney Premier Access Ultimate pass, which will allow us to use the fast lane for multiple rides? Or can we get by with doing the individual Premier passes?

Will you be trying to get both parks in? Do you want to see any shows? I tend to use https://queue-times.com/parks/4/attendances this site to work out when to visit. So you might want to wait a month before you decide. I expect it to be busy. But it is quite dependant on weather. I believe dreams will be the night time show back then and is one of the most popular shows across all Disney parks. (Illuminations at DLP is so poor) so you might see a big crowd.

Personally I would be inclined to hit the mountains first, pirates, phantom later in the day. Studios park rides just before closing (wds closes earlier). And buy a smattering of individual tickets. Phantom/pirates/iasw etc tend to get quieter as the day goes on. Peter Pan is the only ride I would say miss. Oh and see Micky and the magician! Make time and stand in the hub for one of the 4 30th party's/mini parades.

Just one day for the two parks won't allow you to do everything. Do you know other Disney parks? Maybe focus on attraction that you haven't already experienced in the US?
Crush is certainly the most problematica ride, it has a long line within minutes of the park being open and I'm talking about early entry, if you're staying offsite, then you'll probably find a long line even if you rope drop it. WEB is the second longest line. At the main park Big Thunder Mountains and Peter Pan have the longer lines and other worthy purchases of an individual pass. Everything else can be done at rope drop or strategized around. But you'll have some choices to do anyway and if you want to try to do everything you'll need the help of the premier pass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter