Precruise stay at CSR & DCL transport

KimStaR

this water smells like splash mountain
Anyone else staying at a Disney owned hotel before the cruise? Anyone else using DCL transport to get to the port? I am staying at Coronado Springs the night before the cruise (one of the few resorts I have not been to yet, looking foward to it). I am a little concerned about the DCL transfers that I have booked because they will not even pick us up until 11:30-12:30 and I can arrive at the port as late as 1:30. I hear at that point there are no lines, which is great, but I am concerned that I will kind of be rushing to lunch and that maybe all the good food will be gone :) (of course thats something I would be worried about). Also I am concerned that I may miss the DIS crew at the terminal to pick up my credentials. Whaddya guys think?

I'm sure they've made arrangements for that...I wouldn't worry.

If you are joining us the night before on the Boardwalk, you should be able to get your DIS credentials then. Otherwise you'll be able to get them on board. I believe John or Kevin posted details about that on the main thread.

Oooo. I had not seen that. I don't think I will be doing the Boardwalk meet because I am going to be at MK that night but maybe after MK closes I will come to Jellyrolls if people will still be there. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter