• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre-trip movie watching?

Is it worth getting the Blu-ray? Are there extras? I thought I remembered hearing that there were cool extras on the Tomrrowland Blu-Ray as well. Thanks!

Deleted scenes, director tour of studios lot, tribute song to Richard Sherman, the menu has some of PL Travers actual recordings from the work sessions depicted in the movie

Depending on how old your kids are they may also like to watch one of Disney's first live-action movies, The Journey of Natty Gann. Whilst there are no rides or tie-in attractions linked to this movie it's a good one to watch. It's available on DVD and may also have a Blu-Ray version released soon, if rumours are correct.

This one is so fun! You can find it on Youtube if you don't want to wait for the disc.
Wasn't planning on buying movies before our trip but took your advice and found it on YouTube! Thanks so much... My boys can't get enough. They are seeing rides, singing songs, and seeing characters. All things to get them ready!

Get "Sing Along Songs - Disneyland Fun" <-- I used to watch this as a kid on VHS before every Disneyland trip. I bought it years later on DVD for my own kids and they love it too. It's fun and cheesy and I still get jealous of the children that got to star in it. Some rides are the same, some are gone, or have changed but the essence of visiting the park is the same as in the video.
Such a great suggestion thank you!!!

Get "Sing Along Songs - Disneyland Fun" <-- I used to watch this as a kid on VHS before every Disneyland trip. I bought it years later on DVD for my own kids and they love it too. It's fun and cheesy and I still get jealous of the children that got to star in it. Some rides are the same, some are gone, or have changed but the essence of visiting the park is the same as in the video.

OMG! I had this movie as a kid! I LOVED it! I forgot about it! Now I have to find a copy.

Nobody has mentioned African Queen...

Not really a Disney movie, but Jungle Cruise is intended to bring the movie to life.

Deleted scenes, director tour of studios lot, tribute song to Richard Sherman, the menu has some of PL Travers actual recordings from the work sessions depicted in the movie
Thank you!!! Sounds like it's worth spending the extra $$ for the Blu-Ray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter