• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre-Trip Box

chuff88

DIS Veteran
I just received my ABD box for our Norway trip in a couple of weeks and it only contained lanyards and pins. I just want to make sure that’s normal? There were no luggage tags or bags or anything.

I just received my ABD box for our Norway trip in a couple of weeks and it only contained lanyards and pins. I just want to make sure that’s normal? There were no luggage tags or bags or anything.
You should receive a second box that will have luggage tags and other things. Mine came I think 3 or 4 days apart?
My DD 16 and I just did the Norway trip a couple of weeks ago. We loved it, you will have a fabulous time!!!

You should receive a second box that will have luggage tags and other things. Mine came I think 3 or 4 days apart?
My DD 16 and I just did the Norway trip a couple of weeks ago. We loved it, you will have a fabulous time!!!
Thank you!! I figured they must be coming separately because the handbook explicitly mentions the luggage tags. We’re very excited, glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Hello. Same boat, we received the Lanyards and pins. Did you receive another box with the tags/bags? Thanks!

Any know when they will start giving the pins out during the trips instead of mailing them beforehand?

I leave for my trip in 3 weeks (London and Paris). Should I have received a box already? So far, all I’ve gotten is an email with vaccine requirements and necessary itinerary changes

We are on the Aug 5 Iceland tour and I just got both boxes today (the bags and the pins). They even included my insider 10 pins.

Mine also came in 2 separate boxes, but they happened to arrive the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter