Pre-Cruise Meet At The Boardwalk

Madi100

DIS Veteran
As mentioned in an earlier post, there is going to be an UNOFFICIAL pre-cruise meet on the Boardwalk. Because I suggested it, I was put in charge. However, I'm not sure how much of the meet I will be attending. I really don't think that there needs to be any great fanfare. I think that people really just want a chance to get together with friends and say hi.

But, if anyone wants to plan more than that, you are more than welcome. As of now what it will be is a said spot to meet at with friends.

I was hoping people would wander down the Boardwalk to the Atlantic Dance Hall for Dueling Pianos.

Anyone interested?

The challenge would be to get everyone to the "home" resort from Boardwalk. Easy for people staying at Boardwalk, YC, BC. Trickier for the rest.

That works just fine for us...it will good to meet some people and say hi before the cruise.

Depending on the time after Illiluminations is over, we will probably just get a cab back to our resort. Taking a bus to DTD then back to the Poly would be so time consuming...I think a cab would be easier.

Thanks Nicole for setting this up...can't wait to meet you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter