POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

Ok, I missed yesterday, so here's me in my dress:

Amy133.jpg

I don't have favors for my guests, my favor for them is a room at Disney! I don't have a pic of that! :rotfl2:

That is totally something I'd be interested in! :rotfl: Where did you find those?????

I can't remember the original site I found them :headache: , we searched under cheap wedding favors in google.com, it was a couple of years ago. But I did find personalized ones on www.discountmugs.com, which is the pic I posted. They have tons I just haven't had the chance to go thru them all. Hope this helps :lovestruc

We are thinking these at the moment.. they'll have our names/date on the back of them.. and possibly the chocolate name cards!

cinderellashoecandles-L.jpg

PrincessPirate28 -- I found them on ebay by a seller called lovelyweddingfavors. Their email address is lovelyweddingfavors@yahoo.com, in case you want to try to contact them.

All of these ideas are wonderful! Oh, and those shot glasses are a riot. I'd, of course, HAVE to fill them with candy. :laughing:

I love seeing the gowns, too. GORGEOUS!

We're using a silhouette artist, so I think that's going to be the favor.

Still not sure if we're using the cardstock folder she provides...or getting frames.

bookcover.jpg

single.gif

So Df and I were at Disney this week. I am here for work so I will post one of those picsof us when I upload them cause we are not doing e pics. Here is my dress. I was about 20 pounds heavier here so it looks a lot better now, but I do not have a recent pic.

IMG_2580.jpg

The back

IMG_2582.jpg

No favors for us. We may do a donation to ACS in honor of my late mother, but since we are paying for the wedding ourselves and doing diner at V&A for everyone, that may be treat enough. :goodvibes

So I just found this thread & I will totally play....

Here is the link to our engagement picture slideshow. I figured that was beter than 1 picture. When you get to the page @ the bottom is the slideshow & just press play. Enjoy:)

http://jesscumbie.blogspot.com/2008/09/anna-dj-are-engaged.html

Favors: We are going to do drink koozies, with our name, date, location and either a picture of us or the "happily ever after".

Here is me in my dress with my BMs in their dresses (this is the most recent pic I have)
9_7_08067.jpg

and here is the back of the dress.
9_7_08022.jpg
[/IMG]

Another fun tidbit!! I just got an email from our planner & we have our PS Dec 19th!!! Yeah Im excited

PrincessPirate28 -- I found them on ebay by a seller called lovelyweddingfavors. Their email address is lovelyweddingfavors@yahoo.com, in case you want to try to contact them.

All of these ideas are wonderful! Oh, and those shot glasses are a riot. I'd, of course, HAVE to fill them with candy. :laughing:

I love seeing the gowns, too. GORGEOUS!

Thank you for the info, I never thought about putting candy in them that's a good idea!!

The main favor in our welcome bags is a wine stopper that says "wish upon a star"
star-stopper_L1.jpg

We changed the "thank you" tag that came on it to one with our names and date and added a little pink metallic heart
DSC02074-1.jpg

These are the dessert party favors (our VR guests plus about 25 other friends). These are crystal pens and we got tags that say "Wishes Do Come True" and put a thank you on the back:
DSC02072.jpg

Where did you find the Star Pens?????? They are great for a DP favor!

So I just found this thread & I will totally play....

Here is the link to our engagement picture slideshow. I figured that was beter than 1 picture. When you get to the page @ the bottom is the slideshow & just press play. Enjoy:)

http://jesscumbie.blogspot.com/2008/09/anna-dj-are-engaged.html

Favors: We are going to do drink koozies, with our name, date, location and either a picture of us or the "happily ever after".

Here is me in my dress with my BMs in their dresses (this is the most recent pic I have)
9_7_08067.jpg

and here is the back of the dress.
9_7_08022.jpg
[/IMG]

Another fun tidbit!! I just got an email from our planner & we have our PS Dec 19th!!! Yeah Im excited

What time is your ps?! Mine is at one that same day!!!! and tasting session in epcot at 230!

I have no idea what I'm going to do for favors yet!!!!!! I need ideas!!!

Keenercam, I love the bottle stoppers! Where'd you get them from?

This is so weird. I replied earlier but my post disappeared. You can do a search on ebay for wine & star & wish and it comes up with some of them. If you want to know who my seller was, just shoot me a PM.

As for the crystal star pens, I can't remember where they are from, but I will try to find out tomorrow.

Engagement Photos:
2795520508_840e69782a.jpg

Not the real one, but the ones I love the most. We had some taken at Target the weekend after we got engaged and I hate them. We used this one in our announcements.

The Dress:
2927563417_72e37b7f95.jpg

This is after my final fitting.....I LOVE IT!

The Favors:
2605709482_365de07255.jpg

Beach Towles!

We're doing the Mickey head ornaments from Downtown Disney... the ones with no facial features, just the head and ears... in different colors. I already have them, but no pics... soon!

We're also making a donation in each family/persons name to St. Jude Hospital.... holds a special place in my heart! :goodvibes

Lisa -- your engagement picture is gorgeous! Your smile always lights up your posts! :goodvibes Those towels are awesome. Where did you have them embroidered?

Jo-- LOVE your favor ideas. I think I know the ornaments you are talking about and they are so perfect especially with a December wedding. :woohoo: The donation is such a nice idea. We are doing one as well. We originally thought the "Make a Wish" foundation but have since decided on the American Cancer Society since we have lost so many people dear to us to cancer.

Well it's difficult to determine what my hair will look like 14 months from now, but these are what I want:

hairideawedding.jpg

Celebrity_2592.jpg

b4008mod.jpg

I booked Ana from Beaute Speciale and this is my hair inspiration.

hero_1.jpg

Hero_5.jpg

hero_4.jpg

I love the romantic feel to it! :lovestruc

Wee first post in this thread. Couldn't post the dress because fiance checks this site so heres the hair inspiration!

Front:
normal_taylorweb_156.JPG

Back:
normal_taylorweb_276.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter