Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

2600 & 2601 both king suites

2600 had view of front entry & the hulk

2601 had view of highway & wet n wild

Both rooms very quiet, long walk from tower 2 to the pool

we were there a week ago and had room 1510 pool view

I liked the location very much. As the hotel layout is talked about at the begining of this thread 1510 is in the main part of the ' leg of the letter Y "

It was close to the elevator but not to close.

We just got back from staying 7 nights at Royal Pacific. We were in connecting rooms 3753 (Which is a king with a pull out sofa) and 3755 (Which is 2 queens). Our view was of the garden. In my opinion not very desirable. The rooms were OK but not very big. It was very hard for 4 of us to get ready with only one sink. This will be a very major consideration for me the next time. The club lounge was great and the ladies in the lounge were wonderful. We could not have asked for anything better. We loved the club level!!!!!!
I would be glad to answer any questions.
Thanks,
Timswoman

Originally posted by timswoman
It was very hard for 4 of us to get ready with only one sink. This will be a very major consideration for me the next time.

We use the fitness center facilities. I love to go down there when they open at 6 and no one is around. I sit in the co-ed whirlpool, steam room, sauna and then take a shower. They have quite a few toiletries available as well. I use their disposable razor, aftershave and at PBH they even had toothpaste and brushes.

That is a wonderful idea and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is used to at least having 2 sinks. I wish I had used my brain and done this but I was too excited from just being there. The next time I will know. EVERYBODY LISTEN UP:
Motherfletcher has a great pointer here and if you copy and paste your notes for vacation this is defiently one to copy!!
Thanks Motherfletcher.
Timswoman

3724 - Club Room, King Bed. This is one full hallway down and around the corner from the elevators. However, it is close to the Club Lounge and ice machine, and the view cannot be beat!

Not only could we see the entire pool, we could see the water way, Hulk, Dr. Doom, **Dueling Dragons!**, Dudley Doo Right's Ripsaw Falls, and either Mythos or the Enchanted Oak -- not sure which one it was.

The room condition was good, and the shower pressure was awesome.

A room to avoid: 3737 - Club Room, King Bed. This was two full hallways down from the elevator, and at the opposite end of the hallway from the Club Lounge. It overlooked I4, a swamp, and the roof. A tree had fallen on the roof, and it was just lying there. There were some problems with the thermostat in that room, and there was a huge scuff mark on the wall where it looked like someone had tried to move the couch.

Originally posted by AlexandNessa
3724 - Club Room, King Bed. This is one full hallway down and around the corner from the elevators. However, it is close to the Club Lounge and ice machine, and the view cannot be beat!

Not only could we see the entire pool, we could see the water way, Hulk, Dr. Doom, **Dueling Dragons!**, Dudley Doo Right's Ripsaw Falls, and either Mythos or the Enchanted Oak -- not sure which one it was.

The room condition was good, and the shower pressure was awesome.

A room to avoid: 3737 - Club Room, King Bed. This was two full hallways down from the elevator, and at the opposite end of the hallway from the Club Lounge. It overlooked I4, a swamp, and the roof. A tree had fallen on the roof, and it was just lying there. There were some problems with the thermostat in that room, and there was a huge scuff mark on the wall where it looked like someone had tried to move the couch.
The view of that room 3737 sounds like the view we had when we stayed Club when the resort first opened up. It was a King room too... I can't remember the room number, but the view was of a roof, I-4 & the ramp on I-4 and some wet swampy land. My daughter would look out the window to see if she could she any police pulling people over LOL. I was very dissapointed with that room/stay. Last time I stayed there (this past summer), can't remember the room number once again, but was on the 5th floor Tower 3 it had a decent view of the water around the front/side of the bldg. You could see some of the parking lot but not much. I have to try and remember the room I get this December.

Originally posted by Motherfletcher
We use the fitness center facilities. I love to go down there when they open at 6 and no one is around. I sit in the co-ed whirlpool, steam room, sauna and then take a shower. They have quite a few toiletries available as well. I use their disposable razor, aftershave and at PBH they even had toothpaste and brushes.
You sound like us! We have done that as well. My husband and younger daughter would get ready upstairs, while me & my older would get ready in the gym. Or I would get ready first, then take the 2 girls down to the gym to get ready while my husband was getting ready. My girls love the gym bathrooms, especially the razors and all the hair spray, moose, lotions, powders etc...that makes them feel "special", even if we have our own with the same brand as theirs, they want the to use the gyms.

Just returned. Room #1652. Tower 1; 6th floor, Room #52. Perfect view of the hulk while laying in bed!!! My son loved it....as for me, I would have rather had a view of the pool:D

However, the elevator in tower 1 dropped you off right at the pool and restuarant entrances. Tower 1 is the way to go!!

Kathy

We were at RPH last week and were in rooms 1619 and 1621 (connecting). One room was a King and one room had 2 queens - tower 1. I believe I booked standard rooms. We were all the way down the hall from the elevators, first 2 rooms on the left leg of the Y facing the waterway and IOA. We had a good view of Hulk and the other rides at IOA. It was very quiet. We have 2 small children (3 and 4) and the walk (with a stroller) was very nice to get to the parks and CityWalk. We took the water taxi once just to do it but never waited for it again.

Thanks DisneyDW, I have been looking for exactly this kind of detailed information. :Pinkbounc

How was the layout of the king compared to the 2 queen?
In the future would you prefer this view over the water/pool view? Did you get "tired" of looking at the parks from your room since you were at the parks everyday?

Thanks.

I have to say the rooms were a little small but fine for 4 of us in 2 connecting rooms. The King room had a chair w/ottomon in the free space. Both rooms had a little table with 2 chairs. The bathroom for each had the sink/vanity separate from the toilet/shower which I really liked. One sink per bathroom. They both had minibars and cordless phones! I really liked that. They also have Internet connectivity via the TV - there is a wireless keyboard that can be used. I think it was like $11.99 per 24 hours. We didn't use it but I liked the option! We also had bathrobes which I really like.

The other thing that I really liked about these rooms were dimmers on the lights! It seems like such a minor thing but with little kids, I always bring my nightlights and didn't need them for these rooms. Also if one person needs a little light, it is adjustable right over your head. They had these above the beds and at the sink. So I left a little light in my kids' bathroom on in case they needed to get up in the middle of the night.

What else - oh yes, the view. I liked this view a lot. The kids loved watching the park (Hulk basically) and with the waterway and all the foliage - you really didn't notice the road.

A lot of little touches in the rooms that I really liked. The whole hotel was beautiful and well kept. Service was great.

Room 2516. Tower 2 5th floor.
Two Queen beds.
Overlooked the "bridge" you walk across when checking in. In the distance, the two "shoot you up in the air" ride towers were visible.

Just got back from RPR on 12/16. We had room 1240 &1242 connecting rooms. The view was of the waterway to the parks w/ Dr. Doom in the background. The walkway to the parks was only 1 flight down and out the door, if you take the stairs. Great location!!

this last trip 12/17-21st we were in 2406. Room was 2 queen beds & very close to the elevator (which is what we requested). The view was of the front of the resort on the left hand side (as you entered the lobby). Even though the room overlooked the front enterance, it was a decent view due to the fact of the "layered" landscaping. We saw the trees & plants, also saw the wooden walk way bridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter