• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

Have a couple more rooms for you EllenS1958. Thanks for keeping this post together.

#10576 Jen & Chris Scott (Parents of Matt & Emily in Rm 10096w/ their grandparents)

#100574 Megan & David Ohar - bother & sister of Jen Scott

We're all looking forward to the cruise and making great friends!

Let the party begin!

Just confirming that Connor is coming with us on this trip. He will be almost 10 when we sail.

His application for a passport was sent in last week and Tracey has included him on our reservation. :sail:

OK, I think it’s time I start joining in here, I’m tired of being a lurker. I am going on this Podcast cruise along with my daughter, son-in-law, and three grandsons ages 9, 2, and 6 months. I am a teacher so this summer event was perfect for me. We are in Staterooms 9588 (Melissa, Steve, and their 2 year old and 6 month old) and 9664 (Grandma Carol and 9 year old). We’re arriving Friday night and possibly taking the boys to Legoland on Saturday. After the cruise we are staying 7 nights at Kidani. We live about an hour north of Seattle so this is a big adventure for us. Looking forward to meeting fellow Disers this summer.

Welcome aboard, merifan! Looks like we have grandsons about the same age - and with Connor - that makes 3, tho there are many more about that age, as well.
Can't wait!!

OK, I think it’s time I start joining in here, I’m tired of being a lurker. I am going on this Podcast cruise along with my daughter, son-in-law, and three grandsons ages 9, 2, and 6 months. I am a teacher so this summer event was perfect for me. We are in Staterooms 9588 (Melissa, Steve, and their 2 year old and 6 month old) and 9664 (Grandma Carol and 9 year old). We’re arriving Friday night and possibly taking the boys to Legoland on Saturday. After the cruise we are staying 7 nights at Kidani. We live about an hour north of Seattle so this is a big adventure for us. Looking forward to meeting fellow Disers this summer.
You are coming from a long long ways away! It'll be a blast.

Just wanted to add my :welcome: to merifan.

Thanks for de-lurking and telling us a little about yourself. I hope you've had a chance to look back through this thread and read some of the previous posts.

Hi everyone!
:banana::banana:We are getting ever closer to our sailing date.:banana::banana:

I wanted to make sure everyone knows I have started a Podcast Cruise 3.0 Fish Extender thread on these boards. Just click the link in my signature to learn more and sign up. :dance3:

I know there is another list in progress over on the cruise boards- that is for any DISer on the ship. You can certainly belong to both groups if you like. :thumbsup2
I started this group for those of us who would like a more limited PCC-only group. That way if we wanted to add a PCC logo or just have a more restricted amount of rooms- we could do so.:goodvibes

So- please join in. I will maintain the list in the 1st post on the thread.

Wasn't there a post with all of the staterooms labeled on a map of the ship? Or am I imagining that?

We are on the cruise as well, not officially with the podcast group as we had it booked ourselves first and could not switch it.

we are in 7518, Art & Lisa Carter, and Meghan Carter-16

Its getting closer!

You have me on the list at 10524 - but can list our family too - me (Jackie), Jeff, and Julia (9) and Genevieve (3)

We are now officially part of PC 3.0

I had put our cabin # of 7518 up here earlier, but now we are in a GTY room, so hopefully we find out soon what our cabin will be!

Art & Lisa Carter, and our daughter Meghan-16 will be on the cruise.

Just wondering if we've got any more updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter