post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucas, have a great time :banana:

:wizard: I will go to sleep before 12am :wizard: I will go to sleep before 12am :wizard: I will go to sleep before 12am :wizard: I will go to sleep before 12am :wizard: I will go to sleep before 12am

very quiet in here!!!
deadplace.gif

:wave: GIOny. Saw you over here and thought I'd pop in for a sec!

:wave2: to the rest of y'all.

we are on winter break from rodeos. I was just about to ask you if you've been cooking anything delicious for dinner.;)

I'm going to bed soonishly. I need to stop by more often.:goodvibes

hoho.gif
something in the news that somebody is offended that Santa says HO HO HO, they want him to change it to Ha Ha Ha. Peiople are
1.gif

santa_g2.gif
hoho.gif
hohoho.gif
santa_g2.gif
hoho.gif
hohoho.gif
santa_g2.gif

we are on winter break from rodeos. I was just about to ask you if you've been cooking anything delicious for dinner.;)

I'm going to bed soonishly. I need to stop by more often.:goodvibes

Well, I make soup tonight. Chicken and tubbertini (it's like a pastina). It's been quiet in here lately and it's been really quiet over on the other site. You should stop by more often:hug:

I think I'm heading out too, everytime I go to make a reply, it's bringing me to a page that says it cannot be displayed. Dis is crazy tonight. And that clock is now 40 minutes off
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest