Post COVID Character Stalking

I’ve seen several pictures of people meeting the three caballeros. Anyone know when and where? I know it’s DCA and I know they have their show, but this looked like a character meet. Thanks!
They used to always do this over in the Paradise Gardens area in between Viva Navidad shows. Alternated with other characters at set times. Not sure what it's like now, but seems likely they'd still use that area.

Yes, the Eternals characters appear in Dr. Strange’s sanctum until about 2:00 every day.
I believe it’s Kingo, Sersi, and Ikaris.
Is Ikaris really cute? Because I have never seen a picture of his character and is he really nice too? If you see Ikaris again Ross give him my love and tell him hello from me alright

Yes, the Eternals characters appear in Dr. Strange’s sanctum until about 2:00 every day.
I believe it’s Kingo, Sersi, and Ikaris.
Is Ikaris really cute? Because I have never seen a picture of his character and is he really nice too? If you see Ikaris again Ross give him my love and tell him hello for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter