PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

There is no club area. Club rooms are scattered throughout the buildings.
That’s interesting. After booking yesterday I phoned the hotel to ask where CL rooms were located and was told they’re in the Villa section where lounge is. I hope I was given correct info.

That’s interesting. After booking yesterday I phoned the hotel to ask where CL rooms were located and was told they’re in the Villa section where lounge is. I hope I was given correct info.
We’ve done PB CL three (maybe four?) times. I’ve always been in the same building as the club, but I haven’t always been near the club. We’ve had quite the walk down long corridors to get to an elevator. Make sure to note there are alternate elevators than the main one they may direct you to when you check-in. We discovered we could have shaved off many steps toward the end of our first trip.

There are no designated club rooms. I believe any deluxe room can potentially become a club room. Our rooms were always in the Villa section of the West Wing except for one occasion.

/
We’ve done PB CL three (maybe four?) times. I’ve always been in the same building as the club, but I haven’t always been near the club. We’ve had quite the walk down long corridors to get to an elevator. Make sure to note there are alternate elevators than the main one they may direct you to when you check-in. We discovered we could have shaved off many steps toward the end of our first trip.
hope so! Our first time CL at PB. In past trips we’ve been in Harbour views mostly west wing, and once east wing. In August I don’t want to brave the torrential rain storms to get to CL!
At RP CL is in one building, as with most hotels I’ve been.
Thanks for elevator tip!

@schumigirl

I just booked CL at PB for DS & DH - Oct 23rd, departing Oct 29th.
I was told the fee for an additional adult is $55, not $45 per Post #1 , was I told wrong?

I understand there's construction taking place through Dec 2024 or June 2025 but the price was too good to pass up with an AP discount.

I'm with you on this one, the summer rates for AP CL are pretty good so I'll deal with the construction
.Me too! Great rates. I booked a week in August.

I was at Hard Rock last month and was told that the fee was indeed $55. I think the fee is probably the same for all the premier hotels.

It has been changed.

I was off the boards for a month and it was changed as quickly as possible, one of the reasons macraven and I would hope if anyone sees any changes, maybe send us a pm so we are aware and can change the current information we have.

We went in early June. I snagged photos of current club menus for Monday/Tuesday/Thursday. Sorry I forgot to take a photograph of Wednesday's menu. I also grabbed a photo of the current menu that is available at the bar near the pool. I was highly impressed with the customer service and felt catered to. We stayed Monday through Friday and used Uber/Lyft to get to/from. Uber/Lyft was probably $70 for a 5 passenger vehicle. We checked in early at 0900 and they were able to get us a room right away and we had access to the Club area right away. The hotel did not feel crowded and never did we feel like we were waiting due to congestion at the hotel. I'm happy with choosing the club level package and my time at Universal was very enjoyable. We had 4 days at the 3 parks and the only one that we didn't get to do every ride was Volcano Bay as we did not opt to purchase the additional express pass.

My only complaint is I felt it the Club Beer Selection was lacking but I live in an area where there are microbreweries everywhere with a wide selection whereas here they had only the standard mass produced beers and one Florida Lager.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter