Pool Hopping questions

magickingdomprincess

DIS Veteran
We have a 2 night stay coming up in June at PBR before moving to WDW. Our two kiddos (DS6, DD4) will be with us, and love to visit the pool. If we were to find the time in our short stay, would it be worth it to hop to Cabana Bay to check out their pool? I'm sure we'll visit PBR's pool, but Cabana Bay seems pretty fun too. Also, if we did, what is the best way to get there? We will have a rental car, but I think I read there's a shuttle also. If so, is it a bus and where's the bus stop? Does it run pretty frequently?

Thank you!

Day guest parking is high so don’t drive your car to Cbay

Take the water taxi from your hotel to city walk

From there, go to the shuttle bus for Cbay hotel

My guess this will take half an hour

1 of the Cabana Bay pools has a lazy river that is fun. although if you want inner tubes you either have to buy them there or bring your own (they will inflate for free). inner tubes are not a requirement though and you can just go in without if you want. As for transportation....another option might be to take the free valet town car from PB to Sapphire Falls then walk across street to CB (they won't take the town car to CB) we always tip the driver.

town car would definetly beat taking the water taxi and shuttle!
didn't think of that when I posted earlier.

I was prepared to pay to go from Hard Rock to CBBR for my split stay, but they did take me there for free. Somebody goofed I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter