• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll: Which store for all-day, comfortable princess dresses?

Which store do you prefer and think is the most comfortable for a day at Disney?

• Little Adventures

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Presley Couture

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

my523

Mouseketeer
I have looked at some previous threads, but I am wondering specifically between these two stores, as Little Adventures is having a sale right now and Presley Couture seems to be one of the cheapest options. Wondering which you prefer for a dress that is comfortable enough to wear all day? Presley Couture dresses look to be all cotton, but Little Adventures has some "fancier" options. We have 4 girls, ages 2-10.

I used to get cotton jersey princess dresses from OLO Designs on Etsy.

My daughter got to the point where she couldn't stand the polyester Disney brand dresses. Hot, angry, rashy mess. Glitter everywhere.

Glad I found that vendor on Etsy. Cute, comfy dresses. She could wear them all day, no problems. She even wore one to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

Little Adventures has a lifetime guarantee. My daughter (age 3) loved her Sofia the First dress she got for Christmas, but it was already getting a hole in it by January. I emailed them a picture and they promptly sent us a new dress. Great customer service.

She wore it to Epcot 1 day and MK half a day, so comfy for the parks too. Never tried Presley Couture. We have a beautiful Trish Scully Belle dress that was so special for her to wear to a birthday brunch at Chef Mickeys, but not practical for the parks, with the big tulle lining.

Taylor Joelle ones are the absolute best. Such great quality, adorable, and my kids can wear them all day!

Jane.com and Presley have both been good options for my kiddo.

Personally, I go for comfort above style because a little one will be miserable in the hot weather if they are in uncomfortable clothes. Happy kid = happy trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter