Points for rent: Up to 100 SSR (Saratoga) points | June UY | $18/point

U2FanHfx

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello,

Our family has decided to forgo Disney this year and offer our points which were banked from 2023 to a lucky individual who is fortunate enough to visit that magical place! We are offering the points at a decent rate in hopes that someone will get to enjoy them. Experienced in renting points to others over the years.

If replying please include:
Preferred dates (check in/check out dates)
Preferred Resorts
Preferred room type (studio, 1 bedroom etc)
Preferred view
Number of people and ages of children in your party

I have a rental agreement I've used in the past as I have rented before. References are available.

Payments made via Paypal (plus the fee if applicable)

Contact me if you wish to know more.

Have a magical day!

Hi, interested in one night (after other rental ends) for:
Preferred dates: 7/12-7/13, 2024
Preferred Resorts: SSR, AKL (V or S), OKW
Preferred room type: Studio
Preferred view: unimportant
Number of people and ages of children in your party: 1 adult, 2 kids

Hello,

Our family has decided to forgo Disney this year and offer our points which were banked from 2023 to a lucky individual who is fortunate enough to visit that magical place! We are offering the points at a decent rate in hopes that someone will get to enjoy them. Experienced in renting points to others over the years.

If replying please include:
Preferred dates (check in/check out dates)
Preferred Resorts
Preferred room type (studio, 1 bedroom etc)
Preferred view
Number of people and ages of children in your party

I have a rental agreement I've used in the past as I have rented before. References are available.

Payments made via Paypal (plus the fee if applicable)

Contact me if you wish to know more.

Have a magical day!
Hello!
I'm looking for a 5 night stay at OKW. Anytime in Nov. Preferably Nov 15-20.
2 adults
Studio. Any view. Close to the elevator.
Thank you!
Yvonne

Good morning! My family and I (2 adults and 2 kids) are looking for a studio from 8/6-8/10/24. Any resort would be great. Thank you!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Availability has been a challenge but here to help.

Hope everyone is having a magical day! Good time to plan your Fall trips! Here to help with some points left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter