Points for Rent or Transfer: 648 BLT points available at $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimShep

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have 648 BLT points available for Transfer or Rent at $ 18/point. Bay Lake Tower (BLT) can be booked 11 months out and any other resort can be booked 7 months out.

Please provide me with the following information and I will gladly verify the availabilities:

- Check in and check out dates
- Which resorts by order of preference
- Room type and view
- Number of people in your party

If you have any questions, please let me know.

LOOKING TO RENT AT OLD KEY WEST FOR DEC. 15-21, 2023 FOR 2 BEDROOM VILLA OR ANY RESORT OPEN WITH 2 BEDROOM VILLAS FOR THAT WEEK

Last edited:
LOOKING TO RENT AT OLD KEY WEST FOR DEC. 15-21, 2023 FOR 2 BEDROOM VILLA OR ANY RESORT OPEN WITH 2 BEDROOM VILLAS FOR THAT WEEK
Hello,
There is availability at:
- Saratoga (Stardard :218 points; Preferred: 246 points; Treehouse: 268 points)
- Old Key West: 212 points

Kim

Hi! I am interested in BLT 2/2/24-2/9/24. Studio standard or preferred, 3 people in my party; 1 adult and 2 kids (15 and 12)

Hi! I am interested in BLT 2/2/24-2/9/24. Studio standard or preferred, 3 people in my party; 1 adult and 2 kids (15 and 12)
@K_mac
Hello,

There is availability at BLT in a Studio Lake view for 137 points or Theme park view for 167 points.

Is this what you are looking for?

Hello,

I have 648 BLT points available for Transfer or Rent at $ 18/point. Bay Lake Tower (BLT) can be booked 11 months out and any other resort can be booked 7 months out.

Please provide me with the following information and I will gladly verify the availabilities:

- Room type and view

Hi,

I am looking for the following:

1st April 2024 - 5th April 2024
Bay Lake Tower
Standard Studio
2 Adults, 2 Children

Would consider a park view if available

Hello I am looking for
BLT 1 bedroom any view
11/26-11/29
2 adults, 3 kids, 1 infant
Thank you!

Hi,

I am looking for the following:

1st April 2024 - 5th April 2024
Bay Lake Tower
Standard Studio
2 Adults, 2 Children

Would consider a park view if available
Hello Steven,

Sorry for the delay. I don’t know why but I didn’t see your message.

Are you still looking?

Hi, we looking for 5-6 nights in September 2023, between the 10th and 18th. Hoping for a studio, any view, BLT, GFV or POLY. Thanks!

Hello,

- Room type and view

ISO Oct 7-14 2023
Really any resort would love poly or gf or bcv
View no difference
4 or 8 depending on what I can get
Definitely have 4 if I can get 2 studios or 2 bedroom I’ll have 8

ISO Oct 7-14 2023
Really any resort would love poly or gf or bcv
View no difference
4 or 8 depending on what I can get
Definitely have 4 if I can get 2 studios or 2 bedroom I’ll have 8
Hello,
Are you still looking?

Looking to go to Saratoga January 2nd - 9th, and need to book for large party. Looking at 2 Bedroom suite and a studio. Is this something you can help with?

Looking to go to Saratoga January 2nd - 9th, and need to book for large party. Looking at 2 Bedroom suite and a studio. Is this something you can help with?
Hello,

Thé 2 bdrm is available but not the studio.
Hello,

The 2 bdrm is available but not the Studio. Would you like to change the studio for a one bdrm because it is also available. I checked the other resorts and there are no studios available for the complete period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter