Points for Rent: 600 OKW $17.50pp (for use @ any resort)

these points can be used at all resorts for reservations 7 months out, OKW 11 months out. experienced renter with many references. no point transfers please.

Please give me dates, resort and unit size to check for availability. Use the PM (conversation) for personal info (email/ phone number)

THANKS!
Looking for 2 bedroom at BWV, BCV or AKV for 5 nights
check in: August 4th
Check out: August 9th

Looking for 2 bedroom at BWV, BCV or AKV for 5 nights
check in: August 4th
Check out: August 9th

for your dates there is availability only at OKW and SS

If interested please respond with your phone number in a PM and we can discuss the process.

Thanks,Phil

Thank you for checking on the 1 bedroom for me, would a 2 bedroom Beach Club Villa be available for 1 night Jan 10 - 11 2025

Thanks again

Thank you for checking on the 1 bedroom for me, would a 2 bedroom Beach Club Villa be available for 1 night Jan 10 - 11 2025

Thanks again
that is available for 33 pts. Please send your phone # to me via PM to discuss

Thanks, Phil

DVC Member @ SSR. I’m looking for one night at OKW for 12/29/2024. I am short one day on our trip. I already have OKW booked for 12/21-28/2024. Thanks!

Can you check BLT
checking in sunday sept 15th with checkout thursday the 19th
Looking for 2 of the 2 bedroom if possible can book today.
Whatever view is available

DVC Member @ SSR. I’m looking for one night at OKW for 12/29/2024. I am short one day on our trip. I already have OKW booked for 12/21-28/2024. Thanks!
oops, just saw this! both studio & 1BR available. please send me your phone # via PM to discuss

thanks,Phil

Hi there, is there a studio available for one night, 11/22/24. Thank you for looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter