Points For Rent 210 Wilderness Lodge Last minute May points available.15$ pp

dsanner106

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have leftover points that must be used in May happy to look for any resorts, 15.00 Per point. Contact me with
any questions or for a search.

I have leftover points that must be used in May happy to look for any resorts, 15.00 Per point. Contact me with
Hello, newbie here but very interested in seeing if we can use your points. We are hoping to visit Disney one more time before our annual passes expire. Can you contact me?

Hello, newbie here but very interested in seeing if we can use your points. We are hoping to visit Disney one more time before our annual passes expire. Can you contact me?
Happy to look for you. I have a couple things on hold but can look for anything in May.

For some reason, the 18th seems to be the hardest night to get in the month. I have been watching for that night anywhere with no luck. the 15th-17th or the 19th I can get a studio at polynesian. I do have May 23-26 at Bay Lake Tower in a studio also

I'm interested in those 3 nights (5/23-5/26) but I'm not seeing the BLT studio available.

If it pops up again, I'll take it!
I do see a Bay lake 1 BR unit but not the studio any more. The 1br would be 117 points so obviously a bit more around 1670.00 I also have May 27-30 in a preferred studio at Saratoga for 800 if you are interested

I am not sure why I cannot pm. But you could email me at joshgiddings50@yahoo.com.

If you have the option to get may 19-22, we could do that. Or nights of 20-22. I’ll ask my wife what other options she is interested in.
Hi Josh,
I did send you an email and can communicate that way now. Do only see the 19th at poly and nothing at Boardwalk or Beach, but will keep checking.

Drew

I do see a Bay lake 1 BR unit but not the studio any more. The 1br would be 117 points so obviously a bit more around 1670.00 I also have May 27-30 in a preferred studio at Saratoga for 800 if you are interested
I'll send you a pm

Hi! Looking for any deluxe/preferred studio 3 night consecutive anytime 5/17- 5/24. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter