CLOSED: Points for Rent: 83 pts SSR Now $15 pp (for any resort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjkp777

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
My family and I are unable to make it to Disney this year (we have been DVC members since 2006!). I have 83 Saratoga Springs (SSR) points for RENT at any resort (October UY). $15 pp.

Points are for rent only, not for transfer.

To check availability and the number of points required for your stay, please use the following link as a guide:

https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator

When asking to check and confirm availability, please provide:
  • Check in and check out dates (the latest check out date is October 1, 2024 since these points are only good until the end of the use year)
  • Desired resort(s) - (if more than 1, please list in order of preference)
  • Room size (Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc.)
Signed contract (please send me DM to review) and 50% payment due if your check-in date is greater than 60 days. Balance due 60 days prior to check-in. Full payment due if check-in date is 60 days or less.

Method of payment is Paypal or Venmo.

Thank you and please send DM for any questions.

Last edited:
Any chance you would be willing to rent me points for a studio at SSR for tomorrow, 6/19? Only need the one night.

Hello. Yes, I can do that for you. Please PM all names required on the reservation and I will send you payment instructions. $252 plus any Paypal or Venmo fees. No refunds since cancellation will not be possible once the reservation is made.

My family and I are unable to make it to Disney this year (we have been DVC members since 2006!). I have 83 Saratoga Springs (SSR) points for RENT at any resort (October UY). $18.00 pp.

Points are for rent only, not for transfer.

To check availability and the number of points required for your stay, please use the following link as a guide:

https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator

When asking to check and confirm availability, please provide:
  • Check in and check out dates (the latest check out date is October 1, 2024 since these points are only good until the end of the use year)
  • Desired resort(s) - (if more than 1, please list in order of preference)
  • Room size (Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc.)
Signed contract (please send me DM to review) and 50% payment due if your check-in date is greater than 60 days. Balance due 60 days prior to check-in. Full payment due if check-in date is 60 days or less.

Method of payment is Paypal or Venmo. All fees to be paid by the Rentee/Buyer, including any Paypal fees, etc. if applicable.

Thank you and please send DM for any questions.
5 people interested checking in7/30 checking out 8/5
Not sure what’s available. Please let me know if there is any availability. Thanks

hello, for 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 5), the following is available for those dates (check in 7/30; check out 8/5 in 2024):

SSR
standard - 178 pts
preferred - 202 pts

AKV
standard view - 168
savanna view - 208

OKW
standard - 164

Boardwalk
garden/pool view - 218

Boulder Ridge
standard - 214

Riviera
preferred - 308 (not enough points to borrow for this)

These are more points than I have available but am willing to borrow points to assist you. Please let me know if interested in any of the above or if you need any additional information. Thank you!

Hi! Can you please check if there is any availability for Boardwalk on 9/2 only? Garden/Pool view studio. I'm set on this resort and room type to continue a stay I already have booked.

If not, might check back in later if I see it comes up on the dvc calendar I can see (that doesn't necessarily show the latest availability) :) Thanks in advance!

Hi! Can you please check if there is any availability for Boardwalk on 9/2 only? Garden/Pool view studio. I'm set on this resort and room type to continue a stay I already have booked.

If not, might check back in later if I see it comes up on the non-dvc calendar I can see :) Thanks in advance!
Hello, I'm sorry but there are no studios available at Boardwalk on 9/2. But I will check periodically and let you know if anything opens up. Thank you for reaching out!

Hello, I'm sorry but there are no studios available at Boardwalk on 9/2. But I will check periodically and let you know if anything opens up. Thank you for reaching out!
Appreciate it! The day has been popping up here & there lately it seems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter