POFQ to Dolphin if boats are still down

Lisa0620

Mouseketeer
We're staying at POFQ next week and picking up a rental car at the Dolphin. I had planned to bus it to DHS and take the Friendship boat to Dolphin (8:30 am). If the Swan Dolphin bridge is still being worked on what are the best options? Is walking feasible or would we have to go all the way around (BW to YC/BC to Dolphin) if the bridge is closed? I'm worried that the bus timing from DHS to Dolphin will be pretty iffy that early and we're hoping to make rope drop at a water park. TIA

Agree with lyft/uber as mentioned above - or you can also just take the bus from HS to Dolphin. If you rent from the car care center there is a complimentary shuttle from the resorts as well.

Walking is very feasible. But since time is of the essence, I would just use uber.

If you are okay with walking it, it is a mile walk from the front gate of HS to the Dolphin along the lake that the Friendship Boat would use. It is a nice quiet walk especially in the morning.

A chauffeured car e.g. Uber may be more desirable here because waiting for buses could cause you to be late for your rental car pickup and cancellation of your reservation for it.

Otherwise plan on much more time then you think to get to the Dolphin.

A chauffeured car e.g. Uber may be more desirable here because waiting for buses could cause you to be late for your rental car pickup and cancellation of your reservation for it.

Otherwise plan on much more time then you think to get to the Dolphin.
I'm going to jump in here.....it would take being really, really late to have them cancel your booking. You are not tied to the actual p/u time. If you arrive 30 mins later, you will be fine.
I would still use uber...faster, cheap and no stress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter