Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make a lot of Christmas cookies as well, but, that's another thing I'm going to scale down on this year as well. I make creme de menthe cookies, birdsnest cookies, chocolate cherry cookies, struffoli, and sometimes I make candied walnuts and maple almond brittle.

Hey Linda! How's things? CP going okay?

Hey there! :wave:
My son is doing OK on the CP. Sadly, he made the switch from Blizzard Beach to Pecos Bill's. He says it's "OK"- but LOVED life-guarding. He will be fine and make the best of it though through the rest of his term. He applied for an extension- so he still loves being there!

All this talk of baking is making me hungry!
In fact I will be baking TONS of stuff for my CP-er and his roommates and friends! I figure if I fill up a carry-on with goodies for them, I will have more space to bring souvenirs home after the cruise! :thumbsup2 I'm making fudge, tiny pecan pies, and assorted cookies. And those brownie bites look PERFECT!!

I will likely wait until the day after Thanksgiving to start baking and decorating. I have bronchitis right now- so not in the mood for doing anything!

Kimberly is having 2 girls here for a sleepover tonight, but it also the night of the 6th grade dance. I dropped them off at the dance earlier, and all three of them were in the backseat of my car, texting each other for the whole 3 minute ride :confused3

Loved sleep overs and school dances when I was younger. But we actually talked to each other. No texting back in the dark ages!

I like picturing the homes with paper chains getting shorter every day. Must be fun to take kids to Walt Disney World.

It is funny... I am an adult with no kids. I "chat" with adults here on the boards. Sometimes I totally forget that some of you have children!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter