Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this and the following posts and :scared1::woohoo:(for your daughter) and if anyone can do this...you can!:cheer2:

a first trip home?

When I fall asleep at the Sail Away Party standing up, NO PICTURES!!!

Okay, maybe some, but try to get my good side!

I talked to Stephani last night (graduating child in Seattle) and told her my plan. She sounded so happy that I would be there... it'll be worth the hassle.

Hi Folks...

With our ABD trip now just a memory....it's time to start making plans for PCC 2.0.

Just sayin...

Excel. Color-coded for EMH, dinners and parks to go to on specific parts of days. Very obsessive.

This is how I plan my WDW vacations but I go a step farther; I print out color coded business cards and put them in everyone's lanyard pouches so if we get separated, they know where we're supposed to be. We've never been late to an ADR either since the kids all know what time their next meal is scheduled. :rotfl:

I did make a spreadsheet for my December trip two years ago. But I didn't really use it.

Planning - I have started looking up airlines and getting prices. Wondering about price per night to determine if I can really do ten (or eleven) nights in addition to the four cruise nights. Figuring out food and ticket costs. Actually, tickets are the least worry, as the days beyond six don't cost that much. Food and lodging is another story!

Planning - pre and post meets. Curious which I will do.

A lot of thinking about it... Fun!

With December airfare out for airtran and delta we are also in planning mode for this trip, planning a pre cruise stay, nothing post right now can't be gone from work that long december is our busiest month. Excited to hear the details of the cruise that will be coming....

Hi Folks...

With our ABD trip now just a memory....it's time to start making plans for PCC 2.0.

Just sayin...

Any suggestions? Special things we should allot time in our schedule for? popcorn::

We just finished having our leaking oil tank removed ($20,000 later). Now I can concentrate on our Disneyland trip in July - then I can start getting excited about 2.0. It still seems so far away.

DW (Donna) and I just got off the 14 day EB TransAtlantic ... with Yvet and Emiel as our table-mates. We graduated with a 3.2 in "Yvet-speak". Accordingly, we booked the Podcast Cruise while onboard the Magic, with DU listed as our T/A.
:cool1:

I will try to scan the previous 100+ pages. Feel free to PM or e-mail me if additional information is necessary.

Welcome aboard, Steven & Donna! :flower3:
My goodness, you two certainly are experienced cruisers! :goodvibes

I'd definitely allot time for meals and sleeping. :thumbsup2

I thought sleeping is what we are supposed to do before we get to Orlando.

From what I understand, I am not going to get a "good night's sleep" for at least a week. I will be totally worthless when I get back to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter