Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that same fat Mickey! He rotates with whatever bag I am using so he is always with me. :thumbsup2

Miss you guys! :guilty:
Krissy

Miss you too :hug: Say Hi to Bob :wave:

I'll mail you some pics as soon as we get the photopass CD - hopefully tonight :thumbsup2 Do you remember the guy that offered to take our pic in Germany - that one's really good :banana:

Oh, and I love all those fat characters they do, we've got a cuddley Pooh, Mickey and Donald too - I really want a Jack Skellington one and they had some gorgeous Christmas Pooh and friends ones :lovestruc (although DH already thinks we have too many - which we do! and our house is crowded enough as it is :crowded:)

Morning Folks!! We are another day closer!!!

Deck.jpg

STB_9283.jpg

IMG_9270.jpg

IMG_9374.jpg

I was wondering who that was on the other side of the pole. I could not remember.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I was incognito (sp?) :lmao:

I love all your pics though :lovestruc if I turn on the heating full blast and get Gav to mist me with warm water I can almost feel like I'm there :cloud9:

I love all your pics though if I turn on the heating full blast and get Gav to mist me with warm water I can almost feel like I'm there
I knew it could not be Gav, because he towers over me.

See below standing to the right of Gav. I feel short next to him and I am 1.85 meters tall!!

web.jpg

I knew it could not be Gav, because he towers over me.

See below standing to the right of Gav. I feel short next to him and I am 1.85 meters tall!!

web.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You'll give him a complex ;)

I'm actually better with heights in imperial (feet and inches) than metres and cm's! I don't know why the UK can't decide one way or the other - maybe because they want to annoy everyone - the Europeans who are all metric and the Americans who are all imperial :lmao:

So you're about 6 foot and a bit? Gav is 6' 2 or 3 (taller than me anyway).

He was very proud of himself being in the middle there :lmao:

Kevin actually suprised me with his height, I'm fairly tall but I felt like a kid again looking up at him :rotfl:

Happy Monday folks! :wave2:

My fave pub grub is toad in the hole :cloud9:

Had to look that one up...OMG...that sounds delish - I can almost cardiac-out just looking at it! :rotfl2:

Sounds like a place I would love. I love anything made with pumpkin. My wife calls it an obsession.

Maybe you can relate then: For me October is...

- DQ Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
- Tim Horton's Pumpkin donuts
- Olive Garden Pumpkin cheesecake
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here's some weird stuff from Pumpkinville:

IMG_8396.jpg

IMG_8393.jpg

IMG_8400.jpg

lindsey clare: heard your DH's voicemail...that was great! :thumbsup2

Mike: :love: the pics!! esp the hidden mickey one!!! :worship: Seeing all the pics made me crack a big one :goodvibes

So you're about 6 foot and a bit? Gav is 6' 2 or 3 (taller than me anyway). Kevin actually suprised me with his height, I'm fairly tall but I felt like a kid again looking up at him :rotfl:

I thought Gav was standing on something...:eek: he's really tall! I don't want to hear you talking about feeling short, Missy! :headache: :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

Ok folks....Podcast Cruise 2.o part 1 has reached it's end.

Please look for the new and improved Podcast Cruise 2.0 part 2.0.

I'm locking this section now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter