PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night after dinner I went over to check the mail, and the little crocs that Bomb sent Molly (the ones her daughter rejected :rotfl: ) were in the mail. Molly refuses to take them off. She slept in them.

I am the mother of a croc-loving kid. :blush:

Oh, and thanks Bomb. :hug:
a tiny fashionista. :lmao: How adorable IS that?

Hiya Pops, and I think I will. He'll likely come home and try to say no now, but she's been told we're coming now, so he'll just have to live with it.

So last night after dinner I went over to check the mail, and the little crocs that Bomb sent Molly (the ones her daughter rejected :rotfl: ) were in the mail. Molly refuses to take them off. She slept in them.

YEY!! I am so glad they could be put to good use!:yay:

That makes me so happy, I'm glad I checked in!

OK gang, my laptop is on the blink again (I just had the motherboard reset less than 2 months ago!) so I am going to take it in in a little bit.

Then I will pack a bag to drive alllll the way to MO. I have to be there by early Thursday and then get on the train for a 26 hour trip back.:rolleyes: I get home Saturday and then fly to Brussels with the kids on Tues.

That's what's going on here.

OK gang, my laptop is on the blink again (I just had the motherboard reset less than 2 months ago!) so I am going to take it in in a little bit.

Then I will pack a bag to drive alllll the way to MO. I have to be there by early Thursday and then get on the train for a 26 hour trip back.:rolleyes: I get home Saturday and then fly to Brussels with the kids on Tues.

Goodness. That does NOT sound like fun. Be safe!

Wow. But not long until DLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Briarmom, have a safe trip and a lovely time in Belgium!

I'll be thinking of you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I brought my older two boys blueberry picking. They actually thanked me for bringing them. :love: And they picked a lot of berries. I think we ended up picking about 16 or so pounds. Lots of eating, blueberry pancakes, eating, blueberry pies, eating, blueberry sauce, eating, and freezing. Did I mention that we'll be eating a LOT of blueberries? :teeth:

Hi Kim! And now I get to put you on my list of people to meet? My goal is to meet everyone who is a regular PMS poster...and no, I don't really have a goal to sleep with them all (and by sleep I mean REALLY sleep :rotfl: ).

He isn't being angry, he's acting wounded.
:rolleyes:

That was lucky! And you just gave me a great idea. I was thinking what we were going to do on our stopover night on the way to SC........we're going to Myrtle Beach, Tig's family is the one offering us housing, isnt' that nice of them?They are going for a baseball tourney..........didn't want to pay for a hotel really, maybe we'll take the tent and grab a primitive spot along the way. Unless we can find a PMSer who lives along the path who will put us up for a night. (that's not too obvious a hint is it?).
Who lives along the way? Hmmmm...

This made me laugh! :laughing:

UGH! What an adventure, though, huh? Stay safe and try to have fun. :hug:

Hi MJ! :hug:

Hi luv! :hug: I saw a license plate the other day that reminded me of you... it was FUN LUV

I must go hurl. Not only because of what I ate but because of the load of crap some people are trying to feed me. There are some very intuitive, intelligent people on these boards. They know exactly how to stir the pot and make themselves look like the wounded parties. :sad2:

Here kids, here's a double fudge layer cake with ice cream. You all just sit around the table until I get back. At that time you may only have what portion I specifically dole out to you and eat it only where I say it's acceptable. Until then, I expect you to stay completely away from it. Don't even look at it. Although I know you, you won't be able to resist. You're just a bunch of stupid, ungrateful and uncaring children anway.

Good God Bomb....I'm exhausted just reading that. :eek: But we get new pics from foreign places. :banana:

Shug....I ate some cake. I couldn't help it. :flower3:

And I just need to say "YES"...another Croc lover. I have only 3 pair, but have been made fun of for wearing them. :rolleyes: They are the stylish shoes for the unstylish of us. :dance3:

Hey all:banana: Just popped in to say Hi to all you troublemaking, thread jacking cliquers:lmao:

Hey all:banana: Just popped in to say Hi to all you troublemaking, thread jacking cliquers:lmao:

Hey scary person, where's my picture I requested. Had something to do with poop flying.

Hmmm, I wonder if that thread went poof? Have to go check.

I hear I posted off topic a time or two....anyone want to join me in my time out?
portorchardtimes002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter