Please recommend your DVC guide

I've been without a guide for years, but now looking at getting some points to use everywhere. Thanks for all the recommendations!

We are mostly resale (only bought 1 direct contract to get the "blue card" years ago). But, what is the purpose for a DVC guide? I spoke to a direct guide once, but I told him the exact amount of points for the resort I wanted, and that was it. I see people mention DVC guides a lot. There must be some benefit or service that I'm missing?

We are mostly resale (only bought 1 direct contract to get the "blue card" years ago). But, what is the purpose for a DVC guide? I spoke to a direct guide once, but I told him the exact amount of points for the resort I wanted, and that was it. I see people mention DVC guides a lot. There must be some benefit or service that I'm missing?
No, just if you want direct points. Not all guides are the same, so some can be knowledgeable while others don't know anything more than the DVC spiel. I met with one years ago and I knew more because of these boards. I want to be able to know that my guide knows what they are talking about and that I can get the maximum incentives when buying direct.

facebook twitter