• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Read--New Community Board sub board, Operation Iraqi Freedom

W

WebmasterAlex

The idea is to provide a safe haven for those that need to take a break from the coverage.

This new board is not the debate board, any debate type posts will be moved to the debate board.

icon14.gif

I think I'm offended!:confused: :mad:

I thought the Community board was for ALL topics:confused:

I think this sounds like a good setup since I know there are those on the boards who do look to the CB as a safe retreat from the constant coverage of the war. However, it still gives those of us who would like to follow the war discussions a place to go here on the boards.

My only hope is that the new board is very short lived because the war will end soon.

Would that board include the 'support our troops' type threads also? What about spouses/parents with soldiers serving --- would they post their updates on the sub board also -- or would that be permitted to be shared on the CB?

Originally posted by wovenwonder
.....What about spouses/parents with soldiers serving --- would they post their updates on the sub board also -- or would that be permitted to be shared on the CB?
I am thinking those are not really any different than any other updates on our families, (pictures, updates, accomplisments, proud moments, etc) and would be fine on the CB. JMO.

Thank you, I do wish to escape the news at times! There seems to be no escape on TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter