PLEASE READ ME: (Wizard 101) Titles ~ OP UPDATE 10/2!

Bartleby is the grandfather tree in Ravenwood (where the schools of magic and dormitory are located). It makes for a good central meeting place. Will try to be there as I'm behind adding some DISers.

I haven't seen a location given yet so I thought I would post that a few of us are at Bartleby in Ambrose, Area 1.

I am there now, did I miss the time?
And thanks again desert cat for helping out while I kept crashing! Just my luck, but hey I got the book! woot! lol
Kim

I haven't seen a location given yet so I thought I would post that a few of us are at Bartleby in Ambrose, Area 1.

I had said Bartleby but I don't about the Area...I didn't know we could choose different areas. Sorry. Color me clueless on that one. LOL!

At least we did find each other!

I am there now, did I miss the time?
And thanks again desert cat for helping out while I kept crashing! Just my luck, but hey I got the book! woot! lol
Kim

Going by your post time on here, I'd say you were a half hour early. :) Hope to catch you next time!

I am going to log on as soon as I post this. Will be standing in the middle of the lake in Commons on Ambrose realm, area 2. I will be waving at everybody as they pass by, so if you see me and want to be friends just ask.

I had said Bartleby but I don't about the Area...I didn't know we could choose different areas. Sorry. Color me clueless on that one. LOL!

At least we did find each other!

Going by your post time on here, I'd say you were a half hour early. :) Hope to catch you next time!

Sorry I thought it was 5:00 Pdt must have read it wrong lol
But, I finally gave up on this crazy computer losing connection and the kids and I just went and hopped into the pool for awhile. Made them and the computer happy most likely! :rotfl2: (Now to see about getting another cable to go between our wireless box and modem. I'm beginning to think it may be
a bit loose.:))
Everyone have fun tonight in Ravenwood, think I'll go spend a few minutes in smallworlds. lol At least I won't be in the middle of any important missions there if I crash! :lmao:
Kim

Sorry I thought it was 5:00 Pdt must have read it wrong lol
But, I finally gave up on this crazy computer losing connection and the kids and I just went and hopped into the pool for awhile. Made them and the computer happy most likely! :rotfl2: (Now to see about getting another cable to go between our wireless box and modem. I'm beginning to think it may be
a bit loose.:))
Everyone have fun tonight in Ravenwood, think I'll go spend a few minutes in smallworlds. lol At least I won't be in the middle of any important missions there if I crash! :lmao:
Kim

You know what? I think my time stamp on my DISBoards is off. Mine says you posted at 4:30 and that I posted my reply at 5:40, when I know it was a lot later. So, I'm off to check my time zone setting now!:)

I'm back....It says that DISboards time is GMT-7, but it is 33 minutes behind my actual time zone. I can't figure out how to change it.

I guess I'm off to the Tech Board now!

You know what? I think my time stamp on my DISBoards is off. Mine says you posted at 4:30 and that I posted my reply at 5:40, when I know it was a lot later. So, I'm off to check my time zone setting now!:)

I'm back....It says that DISboards time is GMT-7, but it is 33 minutes behind my actual time zone. I can't figure out how to change it.

I guess I'm off to the Tech Board now!

Disboards times are never right. lol Trust me on that.

Silly question... How do you change your area? or, even see what area you're logged in under? I was logged on at the designated time, but didn't see anyone. Would I need to exit the game and then specify the area when I log back in?

Thanks!

Ravenwood ... Caitlin SparkleDreamer
DISboards ..... Poohluv2u
VMK ............. Lady-Sparkle

Sorry! Forgot to tell you that I (Shelby Nightwalker) and MrSpike (Williams Nightstrider) are both in Fire.

Silly question... How do you change your area? or, even see what area you're logged in under? I was logged on at the designated time, but didn't see anyone. Would I need to exit the game and then specify the area when I log back in?Thanks!

I wish I knew..LOL! I didn't know there were different areas.

Ravenwood ... Caitlin SparkleDreamer
DISboards ..... Poohluv2u
VMK ............. Lady-Sparkle

Yay! Welcome aboard! Which school?

Sorry! Forgot to tell you that I (Shelby Nightwalker) and MrSpike (Williams Nightstrider) are both in Fire.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

It has been pointed out that when we were accepted for beta we all agreed to not disclose the game mechanics. You can read it on the official forums the whole spiel as for right now, I removed the picture I posted preivously and I would ask you all on a voluntary basis to do the same. Going forward please do not post any pictures from the game and I will be deleting them without notice if they are posted.

For right now feel free to ask for help, but try to keep the game mechanics off discussion as I believe its the game companies intention to keep that as a secret at this point still. Remember it is not a public beta and we were lucky to be invited.

Sorry for the downer :( We can still go about the typical discussions, lets just try not to get ourselves booted from the beta :rotfl:

alright! I finally joined and I must admit am loving it. I'm sorta becoming addicted.

Ravenwood or wizard: Destiny Goldencloud (school of Ice)
Dis: sm4987
VMK: Fairypower

Hope to see some of you around!

I deleted my old character, and now I'm just Victoria from the School of Life (Used to be CL_Talons on VMK)

Except the email stated that the school isn't READY for me yet!! I guess I must be in the "second wave" of people who signed up, even though I signed up fairly quickly when I saw the original sign up thread.

I'll press my nose up against the glass until they allow me to attend school. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter