PLEASE READ ME: (Wizard 101) Titles ~ OP UPDATE 10/2!

Well I got cdog12 (Devin ShadowFlame) for a friend tonight. On Tuesday and Thursday I should be on around 11pm ET (8pm PT). Will try to hang around in front of Bartleby as much as possible. On Wednesday it will most likely be around 11:30pm ET or maybe later.

I'll be there Tues. at 11. If anything change, I'll post here!

I managed to add Alura SeaWalker and Robert IceCaster last night. Both of you were dashing by so I appreciate you excepting the friend request on the fly.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Chedstro and I are in Ambrose realm Area 1 (maybe FlyingPegasus too). bevgray met us earlier there.

If anyone would like to meet up, I'm planning to be on around 7 pm mountain. I'll update the location and realm tomorrow.

I'm with Aengus on this one... I WANT IN!!!

Game sounds like so much fun. I'm chomping at the bit to try it, but sadly still no email (cries in real) :(

If anyone would like to meet up, I'm planning to be on around 7 pm mountain. I'll update the location and realm tomorrow.
Was hoping you would show up last night! I will be at work, but Cindy will try to make it on to meet you. After she gets you as a friend hopefully she will be able to get my character on and I can get you as a friend.

I would suggest that the meeting place remain the same as last night (in the small area next to Bartleby the tree in Ravenswood), since it worked pretty well. Beside the realm be sure to include the area as it seems Fly defaulted to area 2 last night.

I'm with Aengus on this one... I WANT IN!!!

Game sounds like so much fun. I'm chomping at the bit to try it, but sadly still no email (cries in real) :(

I feel the same way!;) Though I sure hope my DH hasn't deleted it if went into my spam folder. He says he hasn't....but ...;)
Of course I'm having a doozy of a time getting past popaloon in smallworlds, you wouldn't think I'd want to try another game that may drive me crazy!:rotfl2:
No email for me yet either (that I know of..)
Kim

I'm so glad I got to hop on and get most of you last night!

I still need AZ, Cdog, & Goofy! I'll be on until about 1:00 pm West Coast time, then probably not again until 11 pm tonight.

Yay! I got my email! :banana: :dance3: :yay: :wizard:

My wizard name is Abigail Griffinsong.

I'm so excited. I haven't done anything yet, but it all looks so cool!

For those that can make it I'm making my way towards Bartleby, Ambrose, Area 2. See you in a few.

Okay, Fiona StarDust is hanging out by the Bartelby tree! Hope to meet some Disers!

Pretty good turnout! Looking forward to seeing the rest of you soon!

Good to see so many people. Now that I'm on your list (and if you see me on-line), just give a shout if you need some help with a boss or task. Be careful about teleporting to me though. Another friend did that and I had to help walk her out of the area I was in since she had not been there before.

Good to see so many people. Now that I'm on your list (and if you see me on-line), just give a shout if you need some help with a boss or task. Be careful about teleporting to me though. Another friend did that and I had to help walk her out of the area I was in since she had not been there before.

Bummed I missed you guys! Another busy day and night, tomorrow, too but I hope to get you all on my list by the end of the weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter