Please Post Your Swimming Pool Pictures Here!!!

SAB
SP2008109.jpg

SP2008044.jpg

SAB.jpg

From our balcony at BWV quiet pool.

SP2008022.jpg

Any pictures of the slide at Stormalong Bay? I've wondered if it is as long or fast as Luna Park's.

I have only been to TL, but we are going to BB this upcomming trip! Sorry I couldn't help you out!
I'm mostly just trying to keep this thread alive. I think its worthy of saving.:thumbsup2
PS I see your from Winnipeg. I saw a show on VOOM tonight that was showing a black bear. The guy went on to explain that the original Winnie the Pooh was named after Winnipeg because Christopher Robin was fascinated with a bear he saw in Winnipeg (or something along those lines). Anyways, I've forgotten all the little facts he told, but the Winnie part being named after Winnipeg stuck.:idea:

I'm mostly just trying to keep this thread alive. I think its worthy of saving.:thumbsup2
PS I see your from Winnipeg. I saw a show on VOOM tonight that was showing a black bear. The guy went on to explain that the original Winnie the Pooh was named after Winnipeg because Christopher Robin was fascinated with a bear he saw in Winnipeg (or something along those lines). Anyways, I've forgotten all the little facts he told, but the Winnie part being named after Winnipeg stuck.:idea:

That's true, we have a statue at our zoo of Lt. Harry Colebourn with his young bear cub that he named "Winnipeg" after his home town. He took the bear with him to England during WW1 and loaned him to the London Zoo when he went to France. According to reports, the bear was so well loved that Harry Colebourn decided to give him to the zoo. Christopher Robin Milne met "Winnie" there and the rest is history. :goodvibes

p.s. found this site with a picture of Christopher Robin Milne with Winnie: http://members.iinet.net.au/~fitzac/history.htm

Any of the Contemporary? I've got friends going for a convention in July.

Ok here come my pics:

the SAB:
10683SABpool-med.jpg

The poly:
10683polyedit-med.jpg

the GF:
10683Summer05_026-med.jpg

SSR on opening day:
1068306-04-2004_011-med.jpg

10683editedssrpool-med.jpg

CSR:
10683wdw2006_044-med.jpg

BWV:
10683bwvpool4post-med.jpg

Contemp:
10683DCP_2441-med.JPG

We've also swum at OKW and WL and CBR, but I dont have any pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter