Please Help!

tiffsix

Queen of the Castle
:confused3 i would like to spruce up my signature by adding some old photos of past trips to WDW when I was little, but how do i go about doing this? i would have to scan them onto my computer first but then what? any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

:confused3 i would like to spruce up my signature by adding some old photos of past trips to WDW when I was little, but how do i go about doing this? i would have to scan them onto my computer first but then what? any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

BTW.... you can scan in your photos to a site like "Photobucket.com" and link them to your signature, but keep in mind you can only have 3 images and they have guidelines as to the size allowed. (200x500 pixels I think).

Here is a link to the guidelines. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=976007

Geeze.... just realized I helped a Giants fan... Oh well. Guess we all can get along here on the DIS.

You can scan your photos into your computer. Or, if you now have a digital camera, I've found that sometimes just taking a new digital photo of the previous print you had might be better.

In any case, once you have it on your computer, you need to correctly size it to meet DISboard standards. Go to the Tech Support board and read the section about signature guidelines. There are samples there.

If you don't have any photo processing software, you can reduce photos using Microsoft's PAINT program. You'll find that program under the ACCESSORIES grouping on your computer. Open the photo and use the feature to change the aspect to reduce the photos.

Once reduced, you then upload the photo to a hosting site somewhere. Photobucket.com is a free, popular one.

After the photo is uploaded, simply link to it in your signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter