PLEASE HELP! Suggestion on where to stay near WDW?

Dizpinatic

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if some of you could give me some insight into some of the nicer

hotels in the WDW area that you have enjoyed...we prefer to stay off property, but

within 1-2 miles of the parks. I am leaving in 6 days and trying to make reservations....any

suggestions??

Thanks

Sabina

Marriott has several new hotels in their Marriott village. This includes a Courtyard & Springhill suites. The hotels are barely a year old. They are located just on the other side of I4 from Downtown Disney in LBV. The marriott World Center , Country Inn Suites and Embassy Suites in LBV are also very nice.

Check out the orlando hotels listed on www.quikbook.com

We like the Marriott Residence Inn in LBV and reserved thru quikbook. Very nice hotel

Also embassy suites, country inn, any of the downtown disney hotels. See mousesavers.com for specials. Hawthorn suites and summerfield suites are also nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter