Please help me plan one-day itinerary for Epcot during Flower & Garden Festival!

iloveeeyore

DIS Veteran
Friends (in their 60's) are going to Epcot for 1 day in May (it will be a weekday). One is an avid gardener, but they haven't been to Epcot in more than 10 years!

How can they see most of the usual "don't miss" attractions and the "don't miss" exhibits in the festival? In your opinion, what ARE the "don't miss" exhibits at the Fest?

They are not interested in M:S and want to skip TT also (tho I think they SHOULD try TT).

Any suggestions?

TIA:sunny:

I am bumping this up. We're going in May and would be interested in any tips also. Looking forward to seeing the topiaries.

When we have gone at the end of May the Flowers have not been that spetacular. I am also not a gardener. I hope there will be plenty of lovely things to look at for your friends. I am not sure where to look, but it must be posted somewhere. I would try to find out the times for the live entertainment and try to time my walk around the world to hit as many as possible. As stated above the Flower Power concerts are good. I always enjoy the Fife and Drum and the singers at the American Pavilion. Also the show inside has changed a bit in the last 10 years. Also the band in Canada, the Drums in Japan, the jugglers in France, the Imaginarium and statue in Italy, the sidewalk trashcan entertainers, and just for fun Ellen's Universe of Energy and Figment. If it is really hot have them check out Ice Station Cool for free sodas from around the world. If they are young at heart they may enjoy the hands on activities at Innovations. Sometimes, I take a book and pick out a nice place like a corner of Morocco, get an appetizer, and read a bit -- very relaxing. Of course we always start our day at Epcot on Space ship Earth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter