• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help! Closest DS to WI that has the GC offer?

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
I am "planning" on going to Illinois on Mon to buy our vouchers so I can get the $50.00 GC. Does anyone know which is the closest to eastern WI?

Thanks!

I would think it would be the Vernon Hills mall. Look it up at the disneystore.com sight. That should show you directions and also give you the phone number to call and make sure they have the gift certificates in.

Leslie

That number is (847) 549 1070 -- and they just told me that they have plenty of shirts left as well as passes

I don't know how far "up" you are, but there is TDS in Rockford, at Cherry Vale Mall. Hope it helps.:)

Thanks ALL! I will be going on Monday next week wish me luck!

I got my passes at Hawthorn Mall in Vernon Hills last Friday. To get there take I-94 and exit on Townline Rd (HWY 60). Go west (right) after you exit (there is a toll to pay on the off ramp) Hawthorn is a few miles ahead. You can't miss it. The CM's at the store were great. Very helpful and nice.

Sorry this promotion has just been axed. It was supposed to run thru another week or so here as well, but just read it was axed in IL and called the Dis Store here in FL (they really tried to sell me on it yesterday at the store) and they told me it ended yesterday (after they told me it would run thru 11/25, obviously it was axed for some reason they're not telling us).:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter