Player Profiles - DarthJordan

Alien! :goodvibes Where have you been? Great profile, but you forgot to mention your own favorite mini game.. hide, find, tic.ill :rotfl2:
So good to see you are still around friend, hope to catch up with you in the game soon too!

Loves Disney said:
8. What is your favorite Mini Game?

Mansion. Where else can I clean house and get great hugs from the Blue Ghosts??? BTW... Rolls, how come when I'm pink the green ghosts love to share and give me boogies so much and change my color on me???

I feed them lots of Pop Tarts, and that makes them hungry for Aliens. ;) It's all part of my master plan to rule over all of VMK.

qruthie :) I LOVE your outlook on the "collecting" it's actually what brought me to vmk...our house has been on the market for 6 months and although I am normally scrapbooking my spare time away - anything craft related had to be put up in storage until the house sells SOO.....I had nothing to do just for FUN. SO I got onto VMK because it doesn't make a mess! :) Doesn't take up any space and yeah - after having to clear out a ton of stuff that was SO hard to get rid of...man I wish it was like vmk where I could just sell it back for credits...lol!

I'll just say: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great profile, qruthie

Nice! Can't wait for next one. :goodvibes

But about number 5...

5. My CL badge. One time I was on Main Street chasing GrapeWillow with CL_Renpener. Me and him kept getting stopped by some people to answer questions.

Why do people like to chase me?

:rolleyes:

Yay! :cool1:

And I'd still love to see an archive of all the previous profiles that people have done! :)

I will see how many I can dig up! Hopefully I have them all.

:idea: I believe I started a thread back a while ago with as many as I could find! I'll see if I can find it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter